Triumph 675 Forums banner

SV Racing Parts, Daytona 675 Rear Sets

22K views 95 replies 24 participants last post by  SV Racing Parts 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone, As a new sponsor on Triumph-675 I am offering up our SV Racing Parts, Daytona 675 Rear Sets to the members at two prices;

For Street Riders, $300 all in Shipped to your door, anywhere in the USA at $300 and including a free Rear Brake Light Pressure Switch to set up the Rear Brake Light for you,

For Race or Track Riders, $275 all in Shipped to your door, anywhere in the USA.

Either Way, The Rear Sets are available in your choice of Polished Silver, Black Anodized, or Gold Anodized.

I have been manufacturing and shipping these Rear Sets for over the past 3 years and a number of members are using them,

Daytona 675 Rear Sets use the OEM Heel Guard,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you for the parts you want and get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone, just a quick reminder that I still have a these great Rear Sets for the Daytona 675 in stock and ready to ship to you,

Many street riders, and racer have used them very successfully,

Replacement parts are readily available and in stock for the Rear Sets,

All the parts are individually replaceable,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you for the parts you want and get you looked after right away,

Check out the other great parts I have available at www.svracingparts.com

Blair

#10 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone, just a quick reminder that I still have a few sets of these great Rear Sets for the Daytona 675 in stock and ready to ship to you at the Group Buy Pricing Levels,

Many street riders, and racer have used them very successfully,

Blair

#12 ·
Hi, they are very adjustable, I 1 up and 1 back for starters, and you have the 4 foot peg placement holes to choose from to tune the fit for your own foot, as well as the unique adjustability with the levers and toe pieces that allow you to find your own perfect fit,

Blair

#13 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone, Thanks for all the support and response. The Gold Rear Sets are now sold out of Stock,

There are Still Polished Silver and Black Anodized Sets available at these Great Prices.

Two Excellent Options:

Either $300 All In with Free Shipping and Rear Brake Light Pressure Switch Included for Street Riders,

Or:

$275 All in with Free Shipping to your door anywhere in the USA if you are using them for Track or Race Use,

As a new sponsor on Triumph-675 I am happy to offer up our SV Racing Parts, Daytona 675 Rear Sets to the Triumph675 members at these prices for a Limited Time Period;

For Street Riders, $300 all in Shipped to your door, anywhere in the USA at $300 and including a free Rear Brake Light Pressure Switch to set up the Rear Brake Light for you,

For Race or Track Riders, $275 all in Shipped to your door, anywhere in the USA.

Either Way, The Rear Sets are available in your choice of Polished Silver, Black Anodized, or Gold Anodized.

I have been manufacturing and shipping these Rear Sets for over the past 3 years and a number of members are using them,

Blair

#15 ·
Only black and Silver left now? Bummer - but I need some new rearsets for the track. Will be sending you an email
Hi, Silver and Black Sets are fully assembled and ready to ship, and ready to bolt onto your Daytona 675,

Email me at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will get you looked after right away.

$275 all in Set up For the Track,

$300 all in, Set up For Street with Rear Brake Pressure Switch included; They can be used at the Track as well.

Blair

#17 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone, Thanks for all the support and response. The Gold Rear Sets are now sold out of Stock,

There are Still a few Polished Silver and Black Anodized Sets available at these Great Prices. These are Sweet Rear Sets and an Excellent Value.

Two Excellent Options:

Either $300 All In with Free Shipping and Rear Brake Light Pressure Switch Included for Street Riders,

Or:

$275 All in with Free Shipping to your door anywhere in the USA if you are using them for Track or Race Use,

As a new sponsor on Triumph-675 I am happy to offer up our SV Racing Parts, Daytona 675 Rear Sets to the Triumph675 members at these prices for a Limited Time Period;

Either Way, The Rear Sets are available in your choice of Polished Silver or Black Anodized.

Blair

#18 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone, Thanks for all the support and response. There are Still a few Polished Silver and Black Anodized Sets available at these Great Prices.

These are Sweet Rear Sets and an Excellent Value.

Two Excellent Options:

Or:

Either Way, The Rear Sets are available in your choice of Polished Silver or Black Anodized.

Blair

#19 ·
:cool2: Hi everyone, The Standard Shift Rod runs through the Frame, the same as the OEM path. It is great.

These are sweet Rear sets, and I have 4 more sets for this group buy and then they will return to regular pricing,

Act now, these are well worth owning,

Blair

#21 · (Edited)
Daytona 675 Rear Sets

Hi Everyone, Thanks for all the support and response. There are Still a few Polished Silver and Black Anodized Sets available at these Great Prices.

These are Sweet Rear Sets and an Excellent Value.

Two Excellent Options:

Or:

Blair

#22 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone, We are down to the Final Five on the Polished Silver and Black Anodized Sets available at these Great Prices.

These are Sweet Rear Sets and an Excellent Value with Superb Pricing.

Two Excellent Options:

Or:

Blair

#24 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone, These will fit the Street Triple but the Heel Guard Location is for the Daytona 675. That is the bike that we modeled them for when we built these super Rear Sets.

We are down to the Final Five on the Polished Silver and Black Anodized Sets available at these Great Prices.

Two Excellent Options:

Or:

Blair

#25 ·
how easy are these to install? direct bolt on from OEM? im running for street? Will it still be pretty close to same, but my knees might be up alittle higher? Would be great if so. Seems like a Great price in comparison to the Arrow's

#26 ·
Hi, They come assembled, ready to bolt right on and include installation notes and instructions on maintaining them, They look and work great,

Le me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you for the parts you want and get you looked after right away,

Blair

#27 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone, These are really for the Daytona 675 first; That is the bike that we modeled them for when we built these super Rear Sets.

We are down to the Final Three on the Polished Silver and Black Anodized Sets available at these Great Prices.

Two Excellent Options:

Or:

As a sponsor on Triumph-675 I am happy to offer up our SV Racing Parts, Daytona 675 Rear Sets to the Triumph675 members at these prices for a Limited Time Period;

Blair

#28 ·
email'd

#29 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone, These are really for the Daytona 675 first; That is the bike that we modeled them for when we built these super Rear Sets.

We are down to the Final Polished Silver and Black Anodized Sets available at these Great Prices.

Two Excellent Options:

Or:

As a sponsor on Triumph-675 I am happy to offer up our SV Racing Parts, Daytona 675 Rear Sets to the Triumph675 members at these prices for a Limited Time Period;

Blair

#30 ·
Cost of spare Foot peg and Lever peg ?? If it is still available will be getting the black set come payday. Installed a set on a friends D675 and love the adaptability !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.