Triumph 675 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

*** Pazzo lever Group Buy*** CLOSED!!!

7K views 35 replies 14 participants last post by  Cab5er 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I ordered the levers from the emailed vendor on 10/10 and still have not gotten them yet. I sent an email inquiry to the vendor on 10/12 and they said they did not have any of my color choice in stock and that they hoped to have them go out in a few days. I emailed them again 10/19 and no reply as of yet.

I know you work hard to put a group buy together and to get special discount pricing but I think if we get discounted customer service along with that it's not worth it. I'll wait a little bit longer to see how it goes but I am not very happy with the service at the moment.

#5 ·
Scorched4Me said:
I ordered the levers from the emailed vendor on 10/10 and still have not gotten them yet. I sent an email inquiry to the vendor on 10/12 and they said they did not have any of my color choice in stock and that they hoped to have them go out in a few days. I emailed them again 10/19 and no reply as of yet.

I know you work hard to put a group buy together and to get special discount pricing but I think if we get discounted customer service along with that it's not worth it. I'll wait a little bit longer to see how it goes but I am not very happy with the service at the moment.
If you don't get them by monday. PM me your info and I'll look into it. They are usually top notch with their service. The levers are usually shipped the next day. Everyone else got their levers without a hitch. There must be a mix up.

#6 ·
Still no levers and not even an email from the vendor since I emailed them on Friday. It's been almost 2 weeks now and their website boasts about how fast they ship... :cry:

#11 ·
Cab5er said:
well well well...what a surprise haha, btw can you give the specs for your levers shane?
:shock:

Group Buy list:
1. ShaneXman -pink shorties with purple adjusters?
2. Handi -gold shorties with black adjusters
ROFL!!! :lol:

That would be sweet, but I think I am going to go for:

Lever Length - Long
Lever Color - Black
Adjuster Color - Gold

I was going to go for the Shorties, but I use 4 of my fingers and I think that the Long levers will suit my riding style better. Plus...if I ever don't use all 4 finger...the extra length won't hurt anything. Don't you think? :?:

....... 8)

#14 ·
I was going to go for the Shorties, but I use 4 of my fingers and I think that the Long levers will suit my riding style better. Plus...if I ever don't use all 4 finger...the extra length won't hurt anything. Don't you think? Question

but think of all that extra weight the shorties save you. :lol:

#16 ·
Updated Group Buy list:
1. ShaneXman (Black Long W/Gold Adjusters) *PAID
2. Air_Odie (Silver Long W/ gold adjusters)
3. Handi (Gold Shorty W/Black Adjusters) *PAID
4. the_1iviper (black shorties w/ gold adjusters)
5. Nirvana675 (black shorties w/ gold adjusters)
6. Tattoofun (black shorties w/ gold adjusters)
7. Yamatr3 (04 R1 black long w/gold adjusters) *PAID
8. gertt (black shorties w/ gold adjusters)

Hey guys, first ride inpressions with the levers. I got the shorties btw. They are very sweet much easier hitting the sweet spot on the clutch. One thing though, I have small hands so I can still get 3 fingers on the clutch. Personally I love them, But for those with bigger hands I would go with shorty brake levers and long clutch levers. If you have smaller hands like me than shorties for both sides would be fine.

#17 ·
Cab5er said:
Updated Group Buy list:
1. ShaneXman -Long black levers w gold adjusters
2. Handi -gold shorties with black adjusters
3. the_1iviper -black shorties with gold adjuster
4. Nirvana675 -black shorties with gold adjuster

Hey guys, first ride inpressions with the levers. I got the shorties btw. They are very sweet much easier hitting the sweet spot on the clutch. One thing though, I have small hands so I can still get 3 fingers on the clutch. Personally I love them, But for those with bigger hands I would go with shorty brake levers and long clutch levers. If you have smaller hands like me than shorties for both sides would be fine.
Geez....this makes me wonder. Why is everyone going for the shorties? Am I missing something? I have fairly small hands, but tend to grab levers with 4 fingers and thought that the longer levers would better. Hmmmmm.... :?

#20 ·
Geez....this makes me wonder. Why is everyone going for the shorties? Am I missing something? I have fairly small hands, but tend to grab levers with 4 fingers and thought that the longer levers would better. Hmmmmm.... :?[/quote]

If you grab with 4 fingers then long ones are the way to go, I don't know if you'll feel comfortable grabing with only 2 or 3 fingers. I only grab brake with 2 fingers so shorties are perfect for brake side as for clutch I can still get 3 fingers on it which is pretty much perfect for me. Just go out for a lap around the neighbor hood and try to grab with 2 or 3 fingers and see how you like it. The shortie clutch seems to make the friction zone more sensitive IMO, maybe its because of the shorter travel distance. I rode for the first time with them on last night. They were SWEET!!!

#22 ·
really it's just personal preference.for me i guess it goes back to all the dirt riding i did,always with asv shorties.shorties let you keep a grip on the bars while useing the lever.and as mentioned b4,but hope i don't have to find out first hand with this bike, if the bike goes down the shorties sit well inside the bar end and won't get damaged(bent or broken).they may feel a bit odd at first but once you use them it's hard to go back to longer levers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.