Triumph 675 Forums banner

Imminent Triumph owner

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  675R_Daytona 
#1 ·
Hello. Long time Daynota fan, long time rider from the greater Los Angeles area. To cut to the chase, my daily driver CBR250 was recently stolen, and I'm looking for a replacement. I thought about getting another WeeBee since it's such a trusty bike, but the theft has swayed me from getting another beater bike. So I said "screw it" and decided to get my dream bike for light commuting and track days. There's a local 675 that I really fancied, so I inspected it, found it to be well maintained, and have a handshake deal to pick it up this Sunday. Here's a pic:

2007 675, 24k miles, recently tuned up, 15T sprocket (IIRC), stock exhaust on hand.

This will be my fourth bike. My first is a Kawi CT-100, which I still have, but I only use when I'm in the Philippines. That bike has over 100,000 km's on it. Second is an 05 EX-500. I used it for a couple of years and put 8,000 miles on it. Third is the '11 CBR250R. I picked it up this June and put over 4,000 miles on it before it got nabbed. She was a fun and efficient bike. I'm hoping the deal goes smoothly and looking forward to joining the community!

See less See more
#3 ·
For Auto Club Speedway, it was embarrassingly slow on the straights, barely hitting its top speed of 98 mph coming into T1, but it was nimble and quick to flick on the corners. The bike feels more at home at short tracks like Streets of Willow.

I actually had video for ACS:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.