Triumph 675 Forums banner

Sharkskinz colorite rattle can paint job

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Esurm 
#1 ·
Just finished my track fairings. I bought phantom black paint with matte clear coat and tornado red paint and gloss clear coat. I'm happy with the results. Sunk a few triumph decals under cleat coats.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I screwed up on the install of the number plate with more than a couple mistakes on that. Live and learn. Hair dryer and soap and water spray is your friend. I found that out after wrestling with creases and tons of bubbles installing it dry. Thought I could line it up by eye just guessing. Bad mistake. 2 wheel designs is making another one to mount lower on the screen for me. Still learing things the hard way. Good eye Ric!

#11 ·
Looks rad :)

You did well to go with a dark color. White and light colors are super demanding and show aaaaaaany imprefection in the base. Black/dark is way more forgiving. You can also put some pin stripes - make is look super cool with little extra effort.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.