Triumph 675 Forums banner

FS: 2013 Street Triple "RR/RS" - Full Ohlins and Brembo

9K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  Knolly 
#1 · (Edited)
This was a really fun project to put together, but my motorcycle ADD has made something catch my eye that I'm probably going to buy on Monday, so I have to make some room.

Price: $8,000
Odometer: 1755 Miles
Located in Fort Wayne, IN, can deliver at a reasonable distance.
To get it out of the way: This might be an "optimistic" price, but if it doesn't sell for that price I will return it to stock and part it out. While I tend to roll my eyes at people that thing extra parts add a ton of value, I'm hoping you might agree that this is something truly special, and is really how Triumph should have built the Street Triple R to begin with. I know of ONE other Striple that had a full Ohlins setup, and that was a pre-2013 bike, so this is as "one of a kind" as you can get.

The Backstory:
This started as a black Street Triple (so for all legal intentions, it is a Street Triple, not an R, I just nicknamed it RR or RS), I then swapped on all manner of performance and bling parts because why not? What resulted was an incredibly comfortable and practical bike that doesn't scream out loud that it's been modded, and is an absolute beast around the track (only one track day on it though).

I bought this with about 500 miles on it, and have receipts to prove oil, oil filter, and coolant changes. Anything I had a problem with I replaced with new or like-new parts. People like to talk about how their bike has been babied and whatnot, but I rode this like it was designed to be rode and took care of it far better than it was designed to be taken care of.

My attempt at a complete mod list...

Performance
- Daytona 675R Front End Conversion, Includes:
-- Ohlins NIX30 Forks
-- Brembo Monobloc Calipers
-- Custom Machined Lower Triple Tree
-- 675R ABS Sensor
-- Titanium Caliper Bolts
- Ohlins TTX Mk2 Rear Shock
- Brembo RCS Master Cylinder
- Harris Performance Brembo RCS-Style Clutch Perch
- Triumph 1050 Throttle Tube
- Triumph Quickshifter
- SC Project Exhaust

Protection
- Triumph Frame Sliders
- Triumph Front Axle Sliders
- R&G Racing Carbon Fiber Tank Sliders
- GB Racing Engine Covers

Bling
- Rizoma Next Front Brake Reservoir and Mount
- TripleTek Fender Eliminator
- Triumph LED Signals (w/ ELFR-1 Relay)

Street-ability
- FAR Viper Bar-End Mirrors with Lever Guard
- Givi Tank Bag Mount
- Biker Pro Ignition-Wired Dashcam
- CarbonFBR Extended Rear Fender
- Sargent Seat

Bonus Swag
- Some stock parts (such as mirrors and bar-ends if you don't like this style of mirrors), but huge things like the OEM forks and exhaust are gone.
- SV Racing Paddock Stand with Street Triple pins and a safety pin installed.

I started to try adding the price of all of these up and gave myself a heart attack, so I won't do it here.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks! I'd love to keep it together since it's such a well equipped Striple, but if I have to return to stock and part out the shiny bits it's not the end of the world.

I'm probably going to pull the trigger on something supercharged on Monday. :whistle:

#7 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys!

If no one bites on this soon I may hang on to it after all! I have a Ninja H2 inbound and need to make room for it by getting rid of either this or my 250 race bike, but I'm hoping I can hang onto this one for quite some time, it'll be a nice stablemate to a far more ridiculous bike.

#9 ·
Blue balling me with the H2!!
Pics or it didn't happen!

Lol
Very excited for you
You wanna talk about blueballing? I bought an H2 from a dealer in New York and the next day they got buried under 200 feet of snow so it hasn't shipped yet!

Hopefully it'll be on its way to me soon though!

Best photo I could find from the dealer:

#20 ·
Didn't want to compromise comfort, and truth be told I didn't find them limiting on the track.

For what it's worth, I just shipped a bike from NY, and it wasn't too bad. I wound up doing $400 but if I really shopped around I could've gotten it to $300.

#23 ·
Bump/price drop. Once the riding season starts I'm going to start parting her out, just figured I'd see if there was any interest one last time!

#25 ·
Final price drop before part out! Not sure when next month I'll have the time to tear this thing apart, but if you're interested in all of the performance bits, give me a shout.

#27 ·
Currently trying to part out the performance bits, but I dropped the price as a "save Knolly the trouble of disassembling this ting" incentive.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.