Triumph 675 Forums banner

2016 Forum calendar

46K views 231 replies 30 participants last post by  Neanderthal 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi folks

It's starting early this year.

Just a reminder to take the camera with you on your rides. Start collecting photos for next year's calendar. The more photos the better the choice and final result. It's your chance to show off your bike and show how proud you are to be a Triumph owner and a Triumph675.net forum member.

I'll offer my service again if the Admins/Mods want me to help out. If one of them would let me know if I can continue I'll post more details where to start sending them into.

If you would like to see the previous calendars Neanderhal and I did, have a look below. All proceeds would go to the forum as usual.
http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4443401#post4443401
http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=125034

Cheers
Bel

See less See more
#207 ·
Great to hear the feedback. Makes all the work worth it. We're almost done for another year and will post up the final figure to pass onto the forum. Hopefully it'll be a tidy amount of $.

Thanks Neanderthal for all the leg work and help for another year of calendars. Hopefully we'll be allowed to help the forum later this year again for the 2017 calendar.

Keep it rubber side down and take the camera with you on the rides.

#211 ·
Great to hear the feedback. Makes all the work worth it. We're almost done for another year and will post up the final figure to pass onto the forum. Hopefully it'll be a tidy amount of $.

Thanks Neanderthal for all the leg work and help for another year of calendars. Hopefully we'll be allowed to help the forum later this year again for the 2017 calendar.

Keep it rubber side down and take the camera with you on the rides.
Bel - We are going to have to find an alternative to the spiral-binding, this has been a monumental problem with USPS this year. I guess they are afraid that if it's not flat, it could be a bomb, lol. USPS sucks huge hairy donkey balls! And it seems to be a problem finding 2 postal clerks that can agree on postage rates for a non-flat parcel. So going to a tear-off style should make things a lot simpler.

#209 ·
I have 1 case of 2 missing wall calendars/1 desk calendar still pending - I have set aside replacements for this member if they don't show up soon. That being said, ALL wall calendars have been sold. If you still want one, please reply and your name will be in line for one if the others show up.

Still have a couple desk versions left.

Add $5 for a desk calendar

#214 ·
The problem is the postal clerks. Literally half the clerks fought with me about the spiral binding. There was some arguing about what qualified as an envelope, a parcel, book, letter, priority or flat rate. If there were not long lines to stand in, I suppose I could blow off the ones giving me a hard time and just tell them to forget it, and get back in line hoping to get a different clerk, or try a different post office, lol. I even had to fill out customs forms on the last mailer that went to Canada, didn't ever have to do that on the others that went there.

I believe USPS is hurting for money and have instructed their counter employees to push for the most expensive shipping option, hoping the customer would not figure out what is going on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.