Triumph 675 Forums banner

Fantasy football

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Nastybutler 
#1 · (Edited)
Anyone want to join me in a fantasy football league? I quit the one I used to be in as it gradually got filled with people I didn't know. I'd like to do an auction style draft if I get 7 to 9 other people who want to do this, but that's negotiable.

So who's in? Anybody?

Bueller?

Edit: List of interested members

Nastybutler (obviously)
Flaxb9r
Redline87
TL2Bass

#3 ·
Haven't planned that far ahead yet. Looks like there's not much interest in getting a league going. But I'd be open to suggestions once we get enough guys committed. My old league used Yahoo, but I'm not married to them by any means, although they did have a decent Android app compared to some of the others.

#5 ·
I'd like to do a money league as well since it makes it more interesting and keeps people from doing silly trades and whatnot. Nothing crazy, like $20 buy in. I've never done a auction draft either, but it seems like a more strategic way to do it since you have to fill your whole roster and have to resist the urge to blow all your money on a top QB/RB. :smile2:

#7 ·
I'd be down. I'm the commish for a long standing league on NFL. Com and it's cool. I've played in another site's league before but can't remember which it was.

I'd be down for $20. Never done the auction deal though.

#8 ·
I'd be down. I'm the commish for a long standing league on NFL. Com and it's cool. I've played in another site's league before but can't remember which it was.

I'd be down for $20. Never done the auction deal though.
Did a signature league with the NFL last year. 50 dollar buy in. Winner gets a 300 dollar autographed football via the NFL. Got my ass kicked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.