Triumph 675 Forums banner

Discount: Chain Reaction Moto Exhausts! **CLOSED**

10K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  Scottie 
#1 · (Edited)
Chain Reaction Moto (CRM) is offering a 20% discount and they are throwing in free domestic (USA) shipping as well!

*Edit* If you buy an exhaust, you will get accessories (ceramic coating, coloured clamps, baffles) at a 20% discount as well.

This is an awesome deal on some awesome exhausts!
CRM has a great reputation for their products and their customer service on this forum.

This GB includes:
- Street Triple GP Low Mount (originally $475)
- Street Triple Dual High Mount (originally $925)
- Speed Triple GP Low Mount (originally $450)
- Speed Triple Dual High Mount (originally $950)
- Ducati Streetfighter Dual High Mount (originally $1,550)

Details on the exhaust systems can be found at http://www.chainreactionmoto.com/categories/Exhaust-Systems/

The ST GP Low Mount exhaust has an amazing sound, great power, and awesome weight savings (15lbs over stock). Plus it is arguably the best looking exhaust for the ST/R! This will make a great addition to your bike and a good winter project to do.

*Edit* Minimum: no longer any minimum for the GB

*Edit* Deadline: January 31st, 2011. (members will not have to wait until close date to order exhaust)

Lead time: depending on the exhaust and what they have in stock, it may take 1-2 weeks for production of the units (after payment)

Shipping: depends on how and where you want it shipped (will be shipped from 89406)

Payments: Payments will be made directly with CRM (PayPal)

*Edit* GB member list has be removed (no longer a minimum number of members for GB)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Wish I had a Street Triple right about now.. :drool:

#4 ·
I bet with some minor changes you could get one to fit on your Daytona...
Looks pretty good IMO (first attempt using GIMP)
At this price you might as well buy one and try it out :nod:

There's definitely argument regarding the best looking exhaust. It's all subjective. The GP Low Mount is my favorite low-mount exhaust when paired with a belly pen, but without one, I think it looks terrible.

I've heard both the twin high-mount and the low-mount versions in person, and there is no video clip out there that can do them any justice. They are pretty sweet!
I definitely agree... It looks awesome with a bellypan and not so awesome without one.
I can't wait to get one of these on my bike so that I can hear it in person!

Scott

Note: Attached pic is GIMPed (or photoshopped...) *disclaimer*

Attachments

#3 ·
Wow! Great price! :cool2:

There's definitely argument regarding the best looking exhaust. It's all subjective. The GP Low Mount is my favorite low-mount exhaust when paired with a belly pen, but without one, I think it looks terrible.

I've heard both the twin high-mount and the low-mount versions in person, and there is no video clip out there that can do them any justice. They are pretty sweet!

#8 ·
While I think it looks pretty sweet as a low mount, one of those as high mount would be awesome. :nod:

#10 ·
That's pretty awesome. So who wants to be the guinea pig for the Daytona's? :cool:

#19 ·
All,

There is now no need to register for the GB. Just follow the instructions below and get the discount and free (USA) shipping.

Here is how to get your exhausts:

1. Goto http://www.chainreactionmoto.com/ and create an account
2. Email Bob (bob@chainreactionmoto.com) and let him know that you have created an account
3. Bob will email you back when he has added you to the discount customer group and will give you coupon code for free shipping in the USA.
4. Go and pick out exhaust and accessories
5. Enjoy

Bob also wants you to know that he is very appreciative of the entire Triumph community.
If you would like to thank Bob and you love the exhaust, then he just asks that you say nice things about CRM and the exhaust and spread the word!

Let me know if you have any problems or questions.

Scott

#28 ·
Ughhh Scott Bob replied and has indeed washed his hands of CRM and unfortunately this exhaust system will be no longer.

What do I do now?? Some one tell me about an available Chain Reaction Moto GP low mount exhaust!!!

May settle for a comp once I know for sure I can't get a CRM.

#29 ·
Ah that really sucks! I really wish I could help you out some more... (no, you can't have mine)

Good luck finding one! (You may need it!)

The CW's aren't my favourite looking exhaust, but apparently is built nicely, sounds great and has good performance. Plus if you get it in black or something, it may not look that bad

Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.