Fairing Stay - SOLD
Rear Subframe w/ Battery Tray - SOLD
Passenger Pegs - SOLD
Rearsets - SOLD
Passenger Seat - SOLD
Stock Exhaust Header - SOLD
BMC Street Filter - SOLD
Aftermarket Bikemaster Candy Drop Mirrors - SOLD
Helibar Riser Clipons (right locating tab snapped off but mounts just fine) - SOLD
Radiator (has a dent on one side, can't see when mounted) - SOLD
Front Clipons - SOLD
Headlight - SOLD

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
I had a lowside back in July 2013 and replaced the entire left side of the bike, along with most of the front and rear. I bought all new fairings from my local Triumph dealer as I am pretty OCD about keeping things nice on my bike. The front nose and tail fairings are all 2 years old and have about 1000-1500 miles on them. You couldn't ask for better used fairings for this bike.

The right side fairing is in great shape with a few minor marks from over the years (no rash or anything like that). You probably wouldn't be able to notice any blemishes unless they were pointed out. The only issue with the right fairing is that the original owner cut out part of the turn signal mount, so I had to repair it. It looks very good and you would be the only person to notice anything is off as you don't see it with the signal mounted. Pictures of the fairing repair can be found here:

http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=102034#/forumsite/20890/topics/102034

The headlight has all tabs in tact, although I did have to repair one of the little locator pins in the middle of the light. This creates absolutely no issues.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.