Triumph 675 Forums banner

Triumph Factory CNC Machined Brake and Clutch Levers

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  2WheelRider777 
#1 ·
So I have been dying to replace my brake and clutch lever on my 2014 Daytona 675R. I really wanted the Triumph Factory short levers. However, the dealer does not see Triumph factory levers for the 2014 Daytona 675R model and does not think they will fit.

Has anyone installed these levers on their 2013-2015 675R model? If so what is the part number for the levers that you used and can you provide pics? I really wanted these and since I can't seem to get them have been struggling to decide on what other levers to get. If they do not work, can anyone give a recommendation on some nice levers that work? I have used Pazzo in the past and loved them. Thanks!

#4 ·
Ah. That makes sense. I am just hesitant to try them and have to do all the work to put them back if they don't work. I do like Pazzo. They are just pricey. I do like the color options though. CRG seem good. I have a friend who has a pair on a 2014 S1000RR. I have seen a pair of Rizoma and they looked immaculate, however they are hella expensive. Oh the choices. Lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.