Triumph 675 Forums banner

Sunstar Competitzeon "Suppa Wedge" rotor

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  krazy 
#1 ·
I have a mint condition Sunstar Competitzeon "Suppa Wedge" racing rotor for sale. Want to compare specs? This bad boy weighs almost half what your typical Brembo rotor weighs - sheesh. Installation is a little more involved than just bolting up a typical rotor - I lost the instructions so please don't ask me how, lol. Be the first(?) on your block to sport this and be prepared for the ride of your life! :biggrinjester:

I'll sacrifice this awesome piece of engineering for the low price of $795, shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

See less See more
#2 ·
Is the other half available for sale as well? Very interested. Any reduction in price if I buy more than one? :biggrinjester:

#6 ·
Frame that shit

that braking idea is awesome.... adding a new challenge to racing
In the best commentating voice you can imagine

"Its russian roulette if the rotor is near the caliper for this corner or not...Rossi doesnt look to sure... does he have the luck to brake, or does he just have to ride this one out???!!

HAHAHA
:rofl:

#7 ·
it would really suck when you squeeze the brake when the rotor isn't there, cuz is going to be there in a sec, and its gonna run into the pad. Can you say endo? lol

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.