Triumph 675 Forums banner

ATTN: Track Day Riders and Those Who Want to Try the Track (2013)

22K views 288 replies 56 participants last post by  mx3TT 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
So,

I've been thinking about next year's 675.net track days. I would like to do our usual with TPM next season, but I would like to get some ideas from you guys as to what we can do to make it better.

Here are my initial thoughts:

- Definitely make it a two day event to include both Thunderbolt and Lightning
- Include a "banquet" style dinner at the clubhouse between the two days
- Give out the raffle prizes and Forum Member honorable mention prizes at the banquet
- Best trackbike contest
- Triumph 675.net Button down paddock shirts

I would also like to co-ordinate a late winter/early spring trackday down in Jennings FL.

Any and all thoughts and comments appreciated.

Jstu202 is awesome, that is all.

See less See more
#238 ·
Good news!!

I will be there! :grin:

#242 ·
Looks like I might have killed this thread with my previous comment. I only meant that because everyone is so excited about the 675 track day (like I am), that the thread is buzzing even though we don't really know any details. So get those posts going again.
Btw, any news on a date?

#247 ·
I heard it was taking so long to work out because Tapcon is waiting for Triumph to build the Triumph675.net Annual Track Day Special Edition 675Rs that are going to be in the hospitality packet each of us gets on arrival.:nod:

:bouncy:

#258 ·
Ok minor update time, you all have been patient enough. The only thing I can truly give you at this point is that our Triumph675.net Track day dates are looking like early July at this moment.

:thumbup:

#260 ·
Not yet, will keep you posted.

#265 ·
Hurricane Sandy is no fun, lost power since Monday but we are the lucky ones.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.