Triumph 675 Forums banner

Oahu, Hi checking in

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  jgomez5366 
#1 · (Edited)
So finally got around to picking up my first bike, it's an 09 Daytona 675. Wanted one since I saw the black and gold edition back in 2008 but always talked myself out of it. Put about 400 miles on it in the 3 days I've owned it so far and loving every minute.
Read so many posts on why this isn't a good bike for new riders but I've been taking it careful and getting used to it with every mile. I'll post some pics later as I'm about to go ride around the island, it's a nice day out.

See less See more
#2 ·
So I'll just update this thread instead of making a new one. Had the bike for 2 months now logged 2500 miles. Bike was down for 3 weeks waiting for parts. Since picking the bike up I've flushed the coolant, brake fluid flush, oil change, changed the chain. Added hi/low hid's, tech spec tank pads, carbon fiber rear cowl, carbon rear mudguard, carbon fairing inlays, carbon heel guards. Got flushmount signals coming, my integrated taillight is here waiting for installation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Bike was also used during a photoshoot, haven't seen any of the finished pics yet though.

Haven't been able to ride as much as I'd like due to a broken finger on my throttle hand.

Forgot I also added carbon radiator inlays

#5 ·
Wow! Nice bike and cool pics.

I think living on an island would drive me insane unless there was a track... and even then...

Almost every ride i pick a new direction and just ride and ride!

One of my good buddies is on one of the islands as a flight medic, i envy the ability to travel, but i couldnt be stationed there

Anyways, keep us up to date! cant wait to see more pics

#8 ·
Wow! Nice bike and cool pics.

I think living on an island would drive me insane unless there was a track... and even then...

Almost every ride i pick a new direction and just ride and ride!

One of my good buddies is on one of the islands as a flight medic, i envy the ability to travel, but i couldnt be stationed there

Anyways, keep us up to date! cant wait to see more pics
Yea riding can get boring out here with the lack of variety with roads, but the weather is nice so you can pretty much ride all year which is a bonus.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.