Triumph 675 Forums banner

2Fast at The Ridge 5/31 - 6/1

22K views 102 replies 12 participants last post by  DaytonaSpidey 
#1 ·
who's in for some hot laps at The Ridge this weekend (and Monday?)

#2 ·
I'm so there! :thumbsup:

Well, I'm not there yet, but I will be!

#6 ·
Ill be there... novice group as will be my first track day. Stock white 2013 R and looks like i will be pitting with hokie
You are going to have a blast and we all usually end up pitting together. Your going to be in good hands, a lot of track veterans in our group. Now, if I could only get a certain someone from Salem to make it, that would be great. :whistle:

Jefe, you going down Saturday night again?

#19 ·
Pretty sure I am in... hoping the tires i have from last year are still sticky!
Time to start swapping some bodywork and wheels!.. (and make sure my leathers still fit) :whistle:

#40 · (Edited)
I'll try and remember to actually use my GoPro this weekend. Last time I forgot to actually put it on and record.

Well, I was going to toss it on MGFchapins bike, but he decided to break down instead.

I'm going down Saturday night with EmptySet's bike. I'll try and get a big spot over by the track entrance for anyone who wants to pit together. I know we already have like 6 or 7 people who are planning to pit with me.

Blue jeep liberty with roof rack.

Also, it looks like the Ridge finally opened up their spectator area. Kart track is supposed to be open before the end of the year.

#38 ·
I am not so sure a 300 would be able to make it out of the pits with me and another big man on board... Shock would blow, and the forks seals explode on the 1st bump.. lets not even think about braking, if we managed to get over 60mph. LOL

My little 250 ninja with full system and some other mods, is tapping out at 91 indicated, going downhill... uphill any type of incline will not crack 75mph.

But hell I am all for trying on someone elses bike! :whistle:

#44 ·
Not 100% sure if I will leave Saturday night, or early Sunday morning, but a spot to put the bike would be awesome! will be there NLT 0700hrs.

#45 ·
I'd like to take you guys up on your offers for pitting together - as I'm rolling a little ghetto, no easy-up etc. Sitting on my ass with you guys between sessions would be great, and I'm totally happy helping out with the pit duties. I'll look for ya, Sat late afternoon/early eve.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.