Triumph 675 Forums banner

Paddock Style Side Lift Stand with Hydraulic Reservoir for Triumph 675 Models

39K views 83 replies 14 participants last post by  SV Racing Parts 
#1 · (Edited)
:) Hi everyone, I now have the Updated Versions of the SV Racing Parts, Paddock Side Lift Stands with the Triumph Daytona 675 and Street Triple 675 Pin Kits In Stock at the $249.99 Pricing.

These new models all ship with the Dolly Style Castor Wheels Included and with the New Hydraulic Reservoir Canister installed to make lifting and lowering with the long Hand Lever even easier and smother than previously.

Available and Ready to ship to you with your SV Racing parts Side Lift Stand today.

Many have asked to see a photo of the 675 up on the SV Racing Parts, Side Lift Stand and here it is, New Price at $249.95 and a photo to show my High Quality Stand in Action,

I have more of the Pin Kits for Triumph 675 Daytona 675 and Street 675 models in stock so if you want one of these engineering marvels in your garage now is the time to order,

$249.95 all in and The Side Stand includes the High Quality Dolly Roller Style Wheels to roll the stand around your garage or paddock on and the New Hydraulic Reservoir Canister installed and your Choice of Pin Kits for your bike, This is a super value, Triumph 675 Pin Kits In Stock and Ready to Ship Today.

Additional Pin Kits for other models are available in stock now as well,

Email me directly for these parts at b.layton@svracingparts.com No PM Please.

It is faster and I need to be able to save and recall the conversation threads to get you looked after right away,

These are excellent stands that will serve you well,

http://www.svracingparts.com/products/#!/~/category/id=3699181&offset=0&sort=normal

I worked super hard to get these done for me with Quality Powder Coat Finishes and Super Stability,

This is a Specialty Stand for our bikes that allows you to lift both Front and Rear Wheel up securely from the side of the bike providing complete access to virtually every part of the bike,

I also have Pin Kits for the Ducati 848 - 1098 - 1198 999 and BMW S1000RR as well as a number of other bikes

Check it out, It Lifts the bike by both wheels off the ground for all service and Repair from The Side".

What I really wanted to accomplish for us was to have a High Quality Side Lift Stand we can use with Confidence on our bikes for Servicing and Storage at a super price on products that meet my smell test for excellence.

These Stand Provide Quality and Value which has always been my personal goal with my fellow Triumph 675 Members,

Visit me Anytime at SVRacingParts.com

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
:) Hi everyone, I now have the Updated Versions of the SV Racing Parts, Paddock Side Lift Stands with the Triumph Daytona 675 and Street Triple 675 Pin Kits In Stock at the $249.99 Pricing.

These new models all ship with the Dolly Style Castor Wheels Included and with the New Hydraulic Reservoir Canister installed to make lifting and lowering with the long Hand Lever even easier and smother than previously.

Available and Ready to ship to you with your SV Racing parts Side Lift Stand today.

Many have asked to see a photo of the 675 up on the SV Racing Parts, Side Lift Stand and here it is, New Price at $249.95 and a photo to show my High Quality Stand in Action,

I have more of the Pin Kits for Triumph 675 Daytona 675 and Street 675 models in stock so if you want one of these engineering marvels in your garage now is the time to order,

$249.95 all in and The Side Stand includes the High Quality Dolly Roller Style Wheels to roll the stand around your garage or paddock on and the New Hydraulic Reservoir Canister installed and your Choice of Pin Kits for your bike, This is a super value, Triumph 675 Pin Kits In Stock and Ready to Ship Today.

Additional Pin Kits for other models are available in stock now as well,

Email me directly for these parts at b.layton@svracingparts.com No PM Please.

It is faster and I need to be able to save and recall the conversation threads to get you looked after right away,

These are excellent stands that will serve you well,

http://www.svracingparts.com/products/#!/~/category/id=3699181&offset=0&sort=normal

I worked super hard to get these done for me with Quality Powder Coat Finishes and Super Stability,

This is a Specialty Stand for our bikes that allows you to lift both Front and Rear Wheel up securely from the side of the bike providing complete access to virtually every part of the bike,

I also have Pin Kits for the Ducati 848 - 1098 - 1198 999 and BMW S1000RR as well as a number of other bikes

Check it out, It Lifts the bike by both wheels off the ground for all service and Repair from The Side".

What I really wanted to accomplish for us was to have a High Quality Side Lift Stand we can use with Confidence on our bikes for Servicing and Storage at a super price on products that meet my smell test for excellence.

These Stand Provide Quality and Value which has always been my personal goal with my fellow Triumph 675 Members,

Visit me Anytime at SVRacingParts.com

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

#6 · (Edited)
:thumbup: Hi Everyone here are some images or the SV Racing Parts Side Lift Stand with 675 Pin Kits in action,

These are excellent parts that will serve you well,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com No PM Please I get too many requests and questions to be able to retain and recall the conversation threads the way I need to in order to serve and make sure everyone is looked after correctly and right away.

Visit me anytime at www.svracingparts.com

Let me know whenever you are ready, I still have a limited number of these Super Stands in Stock and Ready to Ship Today,

Blair

#7 · (Edited)
:thumbup: Hi Everyone here are some images of the SV Racing Parts Side Lift Stand with 675 Pin Kits in action,

Under $250 Shipped Free to your door anywhere in the USA. These are the new versions with Hydraulic Damper Assistance.

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com No PM Please I get too many requests and questions to be able to retain and recall the conversation threads the way I need to in order to serve and make sure everyone is looked after correctly and right away.

Let me know whenever you are ready, I still have a limited number of these Super Stands in Stock and Ready to Ship Today,

Blair

#8 ·
:thumbup: Hi Everyone here are some images of the SV Racing Parts Side Lift Stand with 675 Pin Kits in action,

Under $250 Shipped Free to your door anywhere in the USA. These are the new versions with Hydraulic Damper Assistance.

Blair

#10 ·
I did purchase this. It is a model of a great idea. No doubt it would work very well. My particular stand was flawed. No doubt it was just a fluke. I wouldn't think twice about buying one again. The legs that the wheels were on were bent just enough to not fit in perfectly. He is a great vendor and takes care of his customers. Good product, good guy. If you're thinking about this, do it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#11 ·
I have one, and really like it. Pros: mobility (nice for the track, just rock up, lift, and move the bike into place afterward, even spinning it 180 degrees), speed (faster than 2 stands) and the fact that the suspension is unloaded if you want to do work on it. Cons: I wouldn't sit on the bike like you can with normal paddock stands, and it's a bigger, heavier unit to pack up for track use. Personally, I have "normal" stands, but they've been retired in favour of this one.

#15 ·

Blair

#16 ·

Blair

#17 ·
:thumbup: Hi Everyone here are some images of the SV Racing Parts Side Lift Stand with 675 Pin Kits lifting both wheels up at the same time, Awesome!

We are down to 5 Pin Kits left in stock for the Triumph 675 Models; Order yours now.

$249.95 Shipped Free to your door anywhere in the lower 48 of the USA. Super Shipping Rates everywhere else; We Ship Worldwide every day.

These are the new versions with Hydraulic Damper Assistance.

Email me Directly at sales@svracingparts.com No PM Please I get too many requests and questions to be able to retain and recall the conversation threads the way I need to in order to serve and make sure everyone is looked after correctly and right away.

Let me know whenever you are ready, I still have a very limited number of these Super Stands in Stock and Ready to Ship Today,

Blair

#18 ·
:thumbup: Hi Everyone here are some images of the SV Racing Parts Side Lift Stand with 675 Pin Kits lifting both wheels up at the same time, Awesome!

We are down to 5 Pin Kits left in stock for the Triumph 675 Models; Order yours now.

$249.95 Shipped Free to your door anywhere in the lower 48 of the USA. Super Shipping Rates everywhere else; We Ship Worldwide every day.

Email me Directly at sales@svracingparts.com No PM Please I get too many requests and questions to be able to retain and recall the conversation threads the way I need to in order to serve and make sure everyone is looked after correctly and right away.

Let me know whenever you are ready, I still have a very limited number of these Super Stands in Stock and Ready to Ship Today,

Blair

#19 ·
Last 2 Pin Kits Left in Stock for the 675 Side Lift Stands, Order Now

We are down to 2 Pin Kits left in stock for the Triumph 675 Models; Order yours now.

Blair

#20 ·

I am just unloading the New Stands with Hydraulic Damper and Dolly Style Wheels Included for the Triumph 675 Models; Order yours now.

Blair

#21 ·

I am just unloading the New Stands with Hydraulic Damper and Dolly Style Wheels Included for the Triumph 675 Models; Order yours now.

Blair

#23 · (Edited)

Blair

#24 ·
Just got mine in, and tried to set it up last night. Had to stop because I was getting frustrated. I'll take another crack at it tonight. You guys need to add some steps to your instructions as far as what all adjustments are required and what each adjustment actually affects. As in, I've adjusted it so that the pins fit in, but the front wheel won't raise up and the bike feels like it will slip off the pin. Any adjustment I make to the threaded rod throws my pins out of alignment. I guess I'll have to keep using trial and error to figure it out, but it seems there should be a straightforward explanation as to how to solve that.

#25 ·
:) Hey good brother, you need to Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will be happy to send you some helps including photos and directions,

Be Patient with yourself, the logic used in these stands is not necessarily immediately intuitive so go slow it will come around for you just as so many others have posted up that it does,

Blair

#27 ·

Blair

#28 ·
Looks great. A few questions:

To use the stand, are there any parts that need to be mounted to the bike (like the MotoMfg stand seems to require)?

Is it possible to remove and install a front sprocket/new chain while bike is on the stand?

Is it possible to remove/install rearsets while on the stand?

Is it possible to remove/install the swingarm when the bike is on the stand?

Just curious what bike maintenance I couldn't do with the bike on the stand.

Thank you sir.

#29 ·
Yes, as per the images a pin receiver stays mounted in the Frame.

Yes the idea is to work on all parts of your bike while on the stand,

Blair

f

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.