Triumph 675 Forums banner

Halo 4

4K views 34 replies 21 participants last post by  DriftingMustang 
#1 ·
Picked it up and have been messing around in multiplayer war games. Anyone else playing? Lets trade some gamertags. :thumbup:

DaytonaDemon675

#7 ·
Since you don't have a gamertag, I'm going to give you one.

BANN3D.

:biggrinjester:

#10 ·
Seems like the multiplayer will be as good as ever, and I like the new Spartan Ops weekly release. Was a little disappointed that my friend and I got through the coop campaign on elite in 5:47. Seems a little short....

#13 ·
So whats this XP cap I keep hearing about in MP?

Also, off topic, but anybody rollin in Forza Horizon here? lol
The demo was wack so not for me. I'm playing forza 4 right now though, best console racing sim ever! Feel free to add me if you race godly:thumbup:

Honestly I'm disappointed in halo 4... the new leveling system makes some game mods very unbalanced. (Higher level playefs dominate lower levels with superior weapons) I've been playing halo since the original, even used to host LAN parties in my basement with all of my friends. The new developer seems to have sold out in order to appeal to a bigger audience and profit as much as the most famous FPS like the COD franchise...smart bc bungie went bankrupt by being original but it sucks for fans who loved the original ones. I'm 3 missions away from beating the game solo on legendary and been playing for 4 hours. The old ones would take 2hrs each soloing legendary...just going to keep playing it to hold ke down until black ops 2, zombies is going to be off the tits!

#20 ·
Picked it up but haven't had a chance to play it yet. Between work and my friends wedding it'll probably be Sun before I can even take the plastic off.

GT: xkaosu9x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com App

#24 ·
I played a little but on the campaign. It's a beautiful game. The new weapons are kind of cool as well as the new enemy. It didn't engage me as well as reach did in the campaign. I played for about 30 minutes and then put BF3 back in. When I have more time I'll finish out the campaign.

#27 ·
Just got Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 on black friday.
GT; RuffRyder2128

Its a shared account, but my brother or I will put you to shame. Bring your A game!!!!! HaHa

#34 ·
GT: SimplyEv3ryth1g

Halo 3/4
Black Ops
Battlefield 3
Forza 4
Moto GP
I play these and a bunch of other stuff too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.