Triumph 675 Forums banner

Lithium Battery, Cat Delete Question

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  NavalAv8r 
#1 ·
Ok well now thats its winter im going to do what ive been wanting to do but need some opinions. First what lithium ion battery is tested and proved by some of you? I am doing it for the weight savings but want reliability as well. Second, i am going to delete the cat and get a merge collector from cone but what size stainless do i need to replace the section im going to be cutting? Im going to use stainless but dont know what gauge or diameter to use. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

#3 · (Edited)
I have a ballistic, not sure what fitment issues you speak of. Merge collector that I went with is 1.5 into 2. Ill also be doing a cat delete. Other than that I dont have the measurements until I start cutting stuff up. Its probably mentioned in 1 of the 100 threads about exhaust modifications. By the way your going to get either 1.5 or 1.75 for the option to go with

#4 ·
Second for Shorai (that's what I have, and love it). The cone collector ends at 1.75", and the oem pipe is also 1.75" after the cat. Nice and easy to do. Have fun.

Nuno!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.