Triumph 675 Forums banner

MOKANAR (mo-ok-kan-ar)

307K views 4K replies 54 participants last post by  Neanderthal 
#1 · (Edited)
MOKANAR (missouri-oklahoma-kansas-arkansas)

Thought I'd start a new thread, as not all of us are from KC. Be nice to have our own header! (hint hint mods)

How much rain you all getting? I have about 3.25" since Thursday night. Raining all day today as well.

#1,416 ·
For those that are first timers, keep in mind we will probably be the only ones at the HUB Wednesday. About half of the riders show up Thursday night and the rest show up between Friday mid day and Friday evening. Event 'check in' begins Thursday evening around 5 or 6

#1,419 ·
It wasn't too bad at my house, the worst of it seemed to split on both sides of me. The tornado sirens went off but there was no tornado near me.
We had a big hailstorm a few weeks ago and roofers are constantly putting stuff on the door and calling our home phone. Every time an 'unknown number' comes up I answer "Hello - I don't need a roofer" and they hang up.

#1,432 ·
Yeah I just emailed them, I may just stick with OEM rotors. If I can find 675R with the black would be nice haha, but we will see. I got the cash, I am just very frugal and that is why overtime I have had the cash haha, but we will see I just like the looks of them really hahaha

#1,437 ·
Brett and got out about 3 PM and rode down MO-125, crossed the Ferry, rode into Arkie to get gas and reversed our tracks. Got back to his house about 7:30-ish. Since it was about 64° I wanted to test out my fall/winter jacket at that temp without the liner, and I was never really overly warm, in fact it was getting a bit chilly. So unless they really change the forecast, I know what I'll be wearing to the Raid.

#1,439 ·
Looks like early morning temps will be 30's - 40's. No mesh gear for me. This spring has been cold...WTH!

Regarding rain forecasts...they are seldom accurate in these here parts. Fortunately my riding gear is waterproof. If yours is not, I would suggest you have rain gear readily available. Being here for 6 consecutive spring days, odds are you will find a period of precip sometime during your trip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.