Triumph 675 Forums banner

FS: '12 Street Triple R-Super Clean and Tastefully Modded MASSIVE PRICE DROP

12K views 51 replies 15 participants last post by  Decipher 
#1 · (Edited)
MASSIVE END OF SEASON PRICE DROP

DETAILS: 2012 Triumph Street Triple R
MILES: 8,600
PRICE: $6,000

Up for sale is my beloved and gorgeous 2012 Triumph Street Triple R. The bike is in astounding condition and has been tastefully modded to bring out the best of what Triumph offers. I am in love with the bike but I find myself with little time to ride. Thus, it's time to make room in the garage. I am the second owner. The bike has been adult owned, meticulously maintained, and has never been down.

Tasteful Modifications:
•Rare Leo Vince Slip-On System (Only Obtainable from Europe) with Custom Silencers for Optimum Sound and Performance
•Triumph ECU Tune
*Suspension Professionally Tuned by Team Triumph, Janesville Wisconsin
•JPR Shorty Levers-Black Anodized Aluminum with Red Adjusters
•Genuine Triumph Painted Fly Screen
•Genuine Triumph Painted Belly Pan
•Genuine Triumph Painted Radiator Cowls
•Genuine Triumph Rear Tire Hugger
•Tech Spec Tank Grips
•Carbon Fiber Tank Pad
•PowerBronze Fender Eliminator
•Intense HID Genuine 5000K Dual-Intensity (high/low beam) HID system
•Custom LED Front and Rear Turn Signals with Marker Lights
•LED Parking Lamps
•LED Turn Signal Relay Flasher (to correct fast flash rate)
•LED Brake Light Flash Module (Fast Flash, Followed by Slow Flash when Braking)
•Reflective Red Wheel Stripes

Maintenance: This bike has been meticulously maintained throughout its life with me. The 6000 mile service was performed without discovering any issues. I just performed a bunch of maintenance work since I planned on keeping the bike. This bike is ready to ride. No other work is required this season or probably next. The tires have enough tread to get through this season without an issue.

Maintenance Details:
•Oil (Valvoline 4T Racing Oil) and Filter (Genuine Triumph Brand)
•Coolant System Flush and Filled with Engine Ice
•Brake Fluid Flush
•New Front and Rear HH Sintered EBC Brake Pads
•Chain Cleaned and Lubed Every 300 Miles using Silkolene Pro Chain Synthetic Lubricant
•Battery Maintained with advanced C-Tech Smart Charging System

As you can tell from the pictures and from this ad, I have lovingly maintained and enjoyed this bike. The bike is currently in winter slumber mode. The battery remains on a C-Tech charger and the tank is filled with Sta-Bil. The tires are very close to the wear indicators.

Lastly, I have a remaining balance on this bike. Therefore, the bank is holding the title. Payments will be made to my credit union. Once the bank verifies funds, the title will be released to the buyer. A State-Issued Bill of Sale will serve as proof of purchase and allow legal ownership transfer until the title is released by the State of Illinois (usually within five business days).

NADA Guides:
Suggested Retail: $10,419
Average Retail: $7,021

Text messages are welcomed and encouraged.
EIGHT one 5- 5SEVENtwo-One55ZERO
Brian

\

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm... WE, are all going to miss you!

BUMP for an awesome member! Great guy, Honest to deal with and very helpful!

Don't let this bike go, I can guarantee you will not find a cleaner or more beautiful Street Triple out there!!!!

Decipher, i would own this in a heart beat if i had the ability. What an amazing Ride!!!

GLWS my friend. :thumbup:

#6 ·
Haha. Thanks fellas. The bike actually depreciates mad style at 8000 miles...

Nah. I'm juz fookin with you.

Thanks for the kind words and support. Gonna miss her and, more so, this community.

#9 ·
FS: '12 Street Triple R-Super Clean and Tastefully Modded

Sorry to see you go man. Good luck with the sale and best of luck in your future endeavors.

I can personally vouch for cleanliness and the meticulous attention given to this particular machine.

#14 ·
Hey D,
So sad to see this post. I am sure it is for the best. As stated above "we" will miss your banter 😁 and genuine replies - you always been a stand up dude! Make sure that next chapter you write is exciting and memorable.

Brotherly Bump!!!

09 ST3R

#15 ·
Hey D,
So sad to see this post. I am sure it is for the best. As stated above "we" will miss your banter 😁 and genuine replies - you always been a stand up dude! Make sure that next chapter you write is exciting and memorable.

Brotherly Bump!!!

09 ST3R
Should have read this thread till the end:

I'm currently in the middle of what's shaping up to be a 200 mile-get-lost-in-the-middle-of- nowhere-back-country-road ride and I'm thinking...B-Money might be here to stay. This bike is stupid fun.
I hope you do decide to keep it, as long as you can find the time to enjoy it anyway.

#17 ·
Haha. Thanks fellas. I'm keeping it up for now just to see if there's interest. If I can find time like I did the other day, I'm staying for sure. What an amazing machine. I appreciate the support fellas. Been a hell of a ride!

#26 ·
Thanks bro. Life is actually really good. I just have literally zero time to ride these days. I'm not overly eager to sell it so if it doesn't go...shucks. Haha. Damn fine bike.

#28 ·
Dang.

Nice bike . Tough time to sell. Mine is for sale with similar mods but a few more with 20k which Im selling and zero bites. Even did the full mainenance . Valves, fluids, pads, everything. $6500 . And my ass is in SoCal where we ride year around. I just don't get it. :frown2:

But Ill give you a bump . Good luck on the sale.

#29 ·
I saw that. Good luck. Great price on your hella clean bike. I'm not upset it's not selling. I'm being as least aggressive as possible because I love the damn thing so much.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.