Triumph 675 Forums banner

Cel after my daytona rear swap

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Disrupt 
#1 ·
So, now that my street has the Daytona rear end, when i turn the bike over, the CEL is on. Bike doesn't appeAr to hesitate but it is hella cold out. Could it be that the ambient temp sensor is messing with it? I had 2 bro exhaust on the bike and the TOR tune, could it be that its now the tune playing up? I just don't want the swap to cause any damage is all. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#3 ·
Have you downloaded TuneECU? check the code.

Dave, the baro sensor on the Daytona's are in the nose cowl, and in the tail on Striples.
it's in the tail on my bike since removing the nose cowl.....no probs

doesn't matter where they're located, as the pressure won't be noticeably different

#4 ·
Have you downloaded TuneECU? check the code.

Dave, the baro sensor on the Daytona's are in the nose cowl, and in the tail on Striples.
it's in the tail on my bike since removing the nose cowl.....no probs

doesn't matter where they're located, as the pressure won't be noticeably different
Yep... I just zip tied mine on to something back there

#8 ·
In short its an exhaust valve that opens and closes to regulate noise at idle. The valve is known to get stuck open or closed which would throw a code, but now I am confused did you start with a daytona or a striple? the striple did not come with it. So if you have a striple then its something else.

Edit: NVM you are originally a Streety, the TOR tune shouldnt be a problem here since several people have ran TOR tune on a stock setup. It is not optimal and usually people will upload the tune while they are waiting on their slip on to arrive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.