Triumph 675 Forums banner

2013+ exhaust on a 2010.

6K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  upinsmoke 
#1 ·
Since Arrow only makes the full exhast for the 2010 Streety, will a Arrow slip on fit my 2010 that was made for a 2013+? And buy a cheap stock header off fleabay?

I'm talking about this slip on:

All I need to do is buy the right rearset from a 2013+ right? Or am I wrong about all this?

This one:

See less See more
#2 ·
the main thing you need to find out is if the 13+ street triple has the round or oval exhaust ports on the head.
The daytonas run the oval for sure, but not sure on the ST, as your bike will be round port..
Otherwise should be just fine to mount up.

#4 ·
^ I think the swing arm will make it not fit.

#6 ·
I believe 2013+ Striples have the same exhaust ports as the 09-12 Daytonas, so it won't work.

I was in your shoes once of wanting a similar low mount look without a full system, check out Fresco exhaust: http://www.fresco-exhaust.com/street-triple-675-c-40_347.html

Very nice quality, especially for the price.

#7 ·
No they still have the round port. However the oil pan shape is different so the header runs differently and doesn't fit the previous years. Also the swingarm has clearance for the muffler that the previous years do not.

Doesn't Triumph still sell the Arrow 3 into 1 low pipe for the pre-13 models?

#8 ·
I am going to say this without be 100% sure, but would be more than willing to bet money on this..

The 13+ header will work on a 09-12 daytona (oval port) head..will bolt one up this week and let everyone know.. more clearance on the older gen oil pans compared to the newer bikes pans.

As far as the boom box having the proper clearance for use on a older bike that i cannot confirm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.