Triumph 675 Forums banner

Track day attendance thread

33K views 187 replies 21 participants last post by  jdgun_13 
#1 ·
It's always nice to know who to look for when you attend a track day in the PNW. As track season is nearly upon us, I figured it would be cool to have a thread dedicated to who will be at what events. If you've booked an event post up. Others can browse the thread and find others with whom they can connect.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#2 ·
I'll be down at Thunderhill next weekend (March 15-16). I'll have my white '12 Daytona, and will be pitting with my buddy and his CBR. Stop by and say hi! :thumbup:

#3 ·
I'm trying my best to make the April 11th at the Ridge, its one of TOS track days. Currently my bike looks like it came from a salvage yard, so I got a shit ton of work to do before I can say for sure. I picked up a 4Runner over the winter and now having access to a Kendon trailer, will make it easier for me to do more track days this year!!

#6 ·
I'd love to do the 11th, but I'll be in Austin watching riders far better than I ever hope to be. Out of curiosity, does that Kendon happen to have to slots?:whistle:

I was looking to pick up a trailer for this summer, but I bought a house that closes on May 1 and I'll probably be putting most of my extra $ into updates.

#11 ·
I'll be at the Ridge on the 11th also.

#16 ·
looking like I might have the weekend off... Now just a matter of waiting to see what the weather is going to be like, and if my shoulder will support the rigors of a trackday.

#17 ·
Just registered for the Motofit weekend on June 20-21. :thumbsup: Motofit registrations are all 10% off through tomorrow, so it's a good time to get in!

#24 ·
Just registered with 2Fast for May 8th at PIR, and May31-Jun1 at The Ridge. :thumbsup: Better start saving up for some tires!

#33 · (Edited)
I am looking to possibly get on for the 24th as of this morning... will see what time off from work is like.

So looking like it might rain, with a mroe than adequate sun and dry conditions leading up to it.. Who knows it will more than likely change 3 different forecasts in the next several days.

#34 ·
OK pretty much have everything to do my bike, just need to throw on my new tires/pads, and put in new fluids all-around. I also should track down a fresh helmet sooner than later.

PTO is pretty tight this summer, So I will definitely be doing some Saturday OMRRA track days on Saturday, but I am hoping to do a a few with 2fast as well. Hopefully I can get up to the Ridge one weekend.

#36 ·
Weather forecast for Friday keeps getting worse and worse so I'm officially on standby right now. I really should go out and do some riding before my first track day anyways, make sure everything I did over the winter is going to work! Now I need to look and see when the next one is. Ugh
Ugh is right. The next one is Monday, May 4th with Triumph of Seattle. I'll be in trouble if my first track day of the year is at Laguna in June.

#41 ·
I won't be able to run any of their other dates this year. June 8th is too close to Laguna for me, and I'll be in Glacier NP on Aug 30th. So, it's May or never. I really like that dealership and want to see how they run trackdays. Plus demo bikes, and food included.

#44 ·
ugg I'm working the 4th. I finally have the money and extra set of tires to do a track day and now work is getting in the way. It is always something.
So true!

I wonder what these guys do for a living that are knocking out 12+ trackdays a year? between the $ and time off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.