Triumph 675 Forums banner

Tail of the dragon 10th- 17th

15K views 35 replies 6 participants last post by  225 
#1 ·
I will be at the dragon these dates, weather pending (if bad following week sat-sat) so let me know if youll be there! I woudlnt mind meeting up with some fellow triumph fans!

I will be on my supermoto though haha.

#3 ·
I will definitely see you there!!
And what do you mean too cold... It's perfect weather here. 75-80... Even if it rains this weekend and drops to the 60's it's still perfect weather.

If it does rain this weekend I would be happy to come out some morning or afternoon next week.
Bout time other forum guys come to ride here!
Calling you out Pregram !! LOL

#7 ·
Oh yea .... Slicks wouldn't go so well
I'm running q3 too

And I can be there whenever. I live 42 miles away. So... That what.... 18 min ride or so on the Daytona ???
Hahaha

I will let you know. I can keep flexible with work. But if it isn't raining this weekend I will be out there sat or Sunday for awhile. Keep in mind. It's fall in east TN and the leaf lookers, cruisers, and troopers are out in force

#10 ·
Wtf.
Harcourt and I run the dragon ALOT and have never had an issue. I was on pilot power 2ct and Pirelli angel GT which is a dang sport tourer and I was still knee down on most of it.
Q3 will more than suffice!
And I have never seen someone up there put tire warmers on before they ran it.... You would be a douchebag if you did.
It's the dragon. Not a race track!

Oh... You said he was on a Ducati...
Never mind... He is obviously correct.. Carry on

#16 ·
Hahah that guy crashed his bike later on, and the best part is later that night it was at the lodge waiting to get put on a trailer and some guy was testing out a drone and it flew right into the side of it and all 4 blades were destroying his entire bike untill someone leaped out and grabbed it.

I do not wish misfortune on people, but the guy was a douche so I laughed.

I will be getting to the dragon late friday night on 9th so 10th-16th will be the days I am able to ride. I am staying at the simple life campground in robbinsville if you know where that is.

#17 · (Edited)
Lets pick a meeting time on saturday to meet up! I may run into issues with leaving and getting there on time. Cops will be heavy in afternoon but maybe meeting afternoon would be the best thing doing some slow runs and grabbing dinner?

I never have service while I am there so its hard to contact... 724 977 four three seven two is my number if you want to text.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.