Triumph 675 Forums banner

2014 Forum calendar

34K views 156 replies 29 participants last post by  bel 
#1 ·
I'm spoke to Jstu202 about the 2014 calendar. I can do this for you guys if you want one. It'll take probably most of January to get completed but it's do-able. Calendar can run from Feb to Feb last time I checked the printer's website.

I have done the UK Street Triple forum calendar for the past 3-4 years so it's not a difficult task (all proceeds go to the forum). I'll be speaking to JSTU to clarify a few things about how T675.net likes to do things.

Timescale:
- Get photos from all forum members in for the calendar = 2 weeks.
- Get the forum members votes = 1 week
- Get them printed (express) = 1 week

Should arrive mid to end of Feb in the states but at least we have a 2014 forum calendar.

If you guys want this then just post up so we can see if there is interest and we can get this on the roll.

#139 ·
That's great, all 25 gone now! Thanks everyone that purchased a calendar!

If anyone else would like a calendar I can do individual prints and send it directly from the printers. I might get it for the same price but tbh the $20 should cover it if it isn't.

We'll wait for the dust to settle and work out how much we have been able to raise for the forum. I'll pass it onto the owners some time next week.

#141 ·
Okay folks that wraps up the 25 run. If anyone wants a single let me know and I'll get it printed and posted directly to you.

So drumroll ...
After all the deductions for printing (we were able to get it discounted by 50% and on top of that a voucher code), envelopes and shipping we have the $223.13 or £133.91 to pass onto the forum owners as a gift/thanks for this great place we get for free. Thanks everyone that contributed and Neanderthal for his help getting this completed.

If at end of the year the guys can't do it the 2015 calendar, I'll help out again if need be. I normally start doing the UK ST forum one in October.

#142 ·
If at end of the year the guys can't do it the 2015 calendar, I'll help out again if need be. I normally start doing the UK ST forum one in October.
Sounds like a plan. I am going to try an organize a photographer for my riding group. Hopefully I will have some success, by October. Till than thanks for all your efforts.

#144 ·
It's great get the feedback. It's a pleasure and hopefully Neanderthal and I can do this again if need be.

Money has been passed over to JSTU202 so that's me all done.

Thanks everyone for your contribution and buying a calendar.

#145 ·
Thanks again to Bel for saving the Triumph675.net calendar, much appreciated. The money is not going towards my bike.. only my house.. :laugh:

Just kidding, I am thinking of using it towards a raffle or the triumph track day... I will keep you all posted!

#146 ·
Thanks again to Bel for saving the Triumph675.net calendar, much appreciated. The money is not going towards my bike.. only my house.. :laugh:

Just kidding, I am thinking of using it towards a raffle or the triumph track day... I will keep you all posted!
It's a pleasure John. I like helpingit wheni can. I can help out in the future if you need some.

Cheers
Jac

#157 ·
Has anyone taken ownership of the 2015 calendar?

I've collected all the photos for the UK Street forum calendar and doing the votes. I should have mine going to print end of the month.

Just wondered if anyone has done it here yet? I can help out again if I can get some US guys to support me with the shipping, like last year.

Admins/Mods - let me know ASAP please.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.