Triumph 675 Forums banner

Meet Up Dec. 15th Seattle International Motorcycle Show

6K views 47 replies 9 participants last post by  Leebean01 
#1 ·
#19 ·
Check Out The MotoGP Experience/IMS Seattle

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motogp-experience
Special for the International Motorcycle Show, we have assembled the largest collection of MotoGP bikes off the track, ever.
This is your chance to see the fastest motorcycles in the world up closer than you've ever been able to before.
We've shipped in Stefan Bradl's actual MotoGP prototype bike for photo ops against the backdrop of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, complete with umbrella girls.
Check out the MotoGP Experience page for the complete list of bikes that are part of the exhibit. We'll also have information about MotoGP at Mazda Laguna Seca in case you can't make the trip to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway next year.
If you're not sure about going, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway has sponsored an exclusive VIP MotoGP prize package. Make sure you visit the MotoGP Experience display at the Seattle Motorcycle Show and enter for your chance to win - it's all free and part of the International Motorcycle Show.

Riders, use PROMO CODE, JM2013 for discounted ticket prices!
Order them on line!>>http://motorcycleshows.ticketleap.com/seattle/t/EM3SEA12/

#24 ·
Check Out The MotoGP Experience/IMS Seattle

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motogp-experience
Special for the International Motorcycle Show, we have assembled the largest collection of MotoGP bikes off the track, ever.
This is your chance to see the fastest motorcycles in the world up closer than you've ever been able to before.
We've shipped in Stefan Bradl's actual MotoGP prototype bike for photo ops against the backdrop of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, complete with umbrella girls.
Check out the MotoGP Experience page for the complete list of bikes that are part of the exhibit. We'll also have information about MotoGP at Mazda Laguna Seca in case you can't make the trip to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway next year.

If you're not sure about going, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway has sponsored an exclusive VIP MotoGP prize package. Make sure you visit the MotoGP Experience display at the Seattle Motorcycle Show and enter for your chance to win - it's all free and part of the International Motorcycle Show.

675 Riders, use PROMO CODE, JM2013 for discounted ticket prices!
Order them on line!>>http://motorcycleshows.ticketleap.com/seattle/t/EM3SEA12/

#26 ·
Champion Scott Russell at Seattle IMS

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/seattle-show-features
Use PROMO CODE: JM2013 to save when you buy yout tickets 'on-line'

The Seattle Motorcycle Show at the Washington State Convention Center is right around the corner and will be here before you know it! Take a look at some of our highly popular features and brand-new show features, some of which are happening only at the Seattle Motorcycle Show. Have you gotten your tickets yet? Don't miss out on your chance to get hooked up with a great deal on tickets. Keep reading for more!
Use PROMO CODE: JM2013 to save when you buy yout tickets 'on-line'

World Superbike Champion Scott Russell Takes to the Podium in Seattle
If you've been to the International Motorcycle Show in the past, you may have heard this area called "The Learning Curve" but it's now called "The Podium." If you're new to the International Motorcycle Show, this is the place to go to expand your motorcycle knowledge base and learn from the best in the industry. World Superbike and AMA Superbike Champion Scott Russell will be joining us at The Podium Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for a World Champion Q&A and autograph session.
How does your motorcycle suspension work? Lenny Albin of Ohlins USA takes the black magic out of how your bike handles. We'll go over long distance riding with Twisted Throttle and discovering the backcountry with Tourtech.
We'll go over engine work with S&S Cycle, how motorcycle tires work with Dunlop, and Chop Shop Talk with Bob Kay. Make sure to stick around on Sunday for the J&P Cycles Ultimate Builder Competition Awards Ceremony, where winners will stake their claim to being the best builder in Seattle. If you want to know what's happening when you get to the show, click here and scroll down to see a schedule of each day's events at The Podium.
Click here>>http://www.motorcycleshows.com/seattle-show-features

#29 · (Edited)
No doubt. So I guess we'll have to wait to see it at dealers. By the way it will be January for the Street Triple and February for the Daytona.

I guess we'll have to settle for sitting on the F3.

:edit: MV isn't going to be there either.

Here is the list of manufacturers.

BMW
Can-am
Hardley
Honda
Suzuki
Triumph
Ducati
Kawasaki
Star
Yamaha
Zero

I miss the days when we got the exotics like MV and Aprilia. They brought the best show girls.

Sounds like it's going to be another boring show. So what do you guys want to do when it's 1pm and we've seen everything? Go Kart racing?

#30 ·
If you were there last year, they had a special section for exotic bikes whose manufacturers didn't show. I got to sit on the F3, RC8 track day version, RSV4 APRC, Buell 1125R etc. It was pretty cool, hopefully they'll have it again.

I hope BMW brings the HP4. The reviews on it are ridiculous, I can only hope Sound BMW brings one to the Ridge next year.

I'm down for a bite and/or a drink after the show. There's a good place right across the street from the convention center. Or karting lol

#31 ·
I didn't go last year but I did the year before and they had an exotic section like that but it was current models not newly released ones like the F3.

I'll ask the sales manager at South Sound. About the HP4 next chance I get. We know each other through the guy I trained under.

I'm up for a beer but not too many as I'm going to drive up.

Anyone need a ride? I'm coming up from Puyallup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.