Triumph 675 Forums banner

The Exhaust Reference Thread

192K views 558 replies 129 participants last post by  TomCatPA 
#1 · (Edited)
A helpful reference for those asking the question... "Which Exhaust is best?

(Please let me know if I've forgotten any so I can add them to the list)
(Also, keep an eye out for dead/outdated links so I can fix them)

Daytona

Exhaust System Schematics:
2006-2008
2009+

Ajko - Slipon
Akropovic - Slipon - Full - Full
Arrow - Slipon - Full
Bodis - Slipon
Competition Werkes - Slipon
Devil - Slipon - Slipon
Fresco - Slipon - Slipon
Exan - Slipon - (This exhaust appears to have been discontinued)
GPR - Full - Slipon
Ixil - Slipon
Jardine - Slipon
Leo Vince - Slipon - Slipon - Slipon - Slipon - Slipon
Micron - Slipon
Mivv - Slipon
Remus - Slipon - Slipon - Full - Full
Sarachu - Slipon
Scorpion - Slipon
Shark - Slipon
Staintune - Slipon
Termignoni - Full
Thunderbike - Slipon - Slipon (This exhaust appears to have been discontinued)
TRS - Slipon - Slipon
Trident - Slipon - Slipon - Slipon
Two Brothers - Slipon - Slipon - Slipon - Slipon - Slipon - Slipon - Slipon - Slipon - Slipon - Slipon - Slipon
Triumph Off Road (TOR) - Slipon (Identical to Stock)
Yoshimura - Slipon - Slipon - Slipon
Zard - Slipon - Full

Daytona Album Link
Google Shopping
Bing Shopping

See less See more
#21 ·
Nice work my friend. Might as well throw my latest creation on there..

Custom Built Full Exhaust On The Cheap - Triumph675.Net Forums
u forgot the shark exhaust. :thumbup:
The Ixil is not a full system... At least the one pictured isn't....I would LOVE it if they made one though... *cough*Ixil, get on it*cough*

Awesome thread...One of the cleanest, most concise threads I've seen. Sticky fo' sho'!
Gotcha. :thumbup:

#19 ·
ahh?!@#$!?? why is cloud banned?

#23 ·
I dunno if you'd want to stick this under the "Daytona" or "Custom" heading, but I have a Neptune Slip-on on my 2010 D675 SE. I have some pics here and a few videos on youtube: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MSbQi2DrJc"]YouTube- Neptune Exhaust on 2010 Daytona 675 SE[/nomedia] and [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JqRN4gZJ64"]YouTube- Fly-by: Neptune Exhaust on Daytona 675 (stock tune)[/nomedia]. I had the dealer upload the Arrow slip-on tune and it backfires much less now and I need to take a few new pics after chopping up my fender a bit. The original thread about the development and failed group buy of this exhaust from early 2007 are here.

Tim

#24 ·
I dunno if you'd want to stick this under the "Daytona" or "Custom" heading, but I have a Neptune Slip-on on my 2010 D675 SE. I have some pics here and a few videos on youtube: YouTube- Neptune Exhaust on 2010 Daytona 675 SE and YouTube- Fly-by: Neptune Exhaust on Daytona 675 (stock tune). I had the dealer upload the Arrow slip-on tune and it backfires much less now and I need to take a few new pics after chopping up my fender a bit. The original thread about the development and failed group buy of this exhaust from early 2007 are here.

Tim
Gotcha Tim, and I'll add those to my playlists I am in the process of creating. A work in progress. :nod:

#30 ·
Nice work!

How about 'Trident' Exhaust YouTube- Trident Muffler

(I'm still awaiting their dual pipes....hopefully being completed soon.)
I know I've heard of this pipe, but it looks alot like a stock can w/ an angled cut. Do you any still pics of it?

Also, what was the exhaust some developer (?) posted a month or so ago w/ the single can that was a little bigger than a paper towel roll? I remember everyone thought it was TINY and a dual can setup might look better. I'll poke around and see if I can find it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.