How to start posting

2M views 37 replies 27 participants last post by  Shamrock 
#1 ·
watch this before posting!! :rofl:

Posting and you!

Ok.. sorry fixed it.

#4 ·
Please Donate To The Cause

If you are truly an active member of this forum and care about your fellow riders in this community, then please help us out by donating a minimum of $2 to the Buy Canyondancer's 675 Fund. All proceeds go to saving fellow rider and 675 guru Canyondancer's bike and helping FSnoles1984 keep his job as forum administrator. The excess funds will go to triumph675.net racing fund which helps support fellow 675 racers. Please show your support, $2 is not asking a lot; even in these hard times. Thank you and safe riding.

Dan

The donation thread can be found here:
[ame="http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31526"]http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31526[/ame]

#17 ·
My posts don't show up on the "New Posts"

I can't figure out why my new posts don't show up on the "New Posts" list. Would someone be so kind as to explain this to me. I thought that I've tried every posting option but obviously I'm missing something....

#18 ·
If you are truly an active member of this forum and care about your fellow riders in this community, then please help us out by donating a minimum of $2 to the Buy Canyondancer's 675 Fund. All proceeds go to saving fellow rider and 675 guru Canyondancer's bike and helping FSnoles1984 keep his job as forum administrator. The excess funds will go to triumph675.net racing fund which helps support fellow 675 racers. Please show your support, $2 is not asking a lot; even in these hard times. Thank you and safe riding.

Freestyle Motocross Pants

#19 ·
Bazzaz system+quick shift

Hi guys, thanks for add. Im about to get the bazzaz z fi tc+quick shift. Would u reccomend me get it? Or get an original triumph quick shifter and buy a bazzaz z fi only? I heard something about triumph TOR map <<< What is this?

#23 ·
Can you provide a part number for the peg? I looked it up but I don't see a "peg", I see a rear foot brake "lever", and I am not sure what part it is you are tightening.

Edit: if it's the bolt that goes into the fulcrum point of that lever, it's 22nm (bolt part number is T3331612 (aka T3331614) and the lever part number is T2026206)

#25 ·
You'll need to purchase a service manual or search the forums/web for torque settings. I purchased a hard copy of the service manual - it was approximately $120 USD. So, not cheap.

Maybe others know a way you can get the information without having to outlay so much money.

#28 ·
This link isn't working. Can someone please email it to me. So I can learn how to post on this website. I am a new member as of just a few minutes ago. I would appreciate the help. I can't imagine me doing anything to upset any users but I think to be fair to all of you. I should watch this link.

Thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.