Triumph 675 Forums banner

Out with the old...

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  MGFChapin 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#4 ·
Congrats on the new bike my friend!
helluva deal. I know there are several here at triumph knoxville that you could negotiate down to 9/10. But that is a killer deal!

keep us up on the build. Your last bike was sexy with ad ons!

Is this going to be your girls race bike?!!

#8 ·
Is this going to be your girls race bike?!!
Whu? I don't have a girl, but that finance officer does race a 675R. She was a beauty, too. :grin2:

Nice! How'd ya swing that?
I didn't swing anything, that's what they had it listed for!

Damn dude, way to F up the market for the rest of us sellers. I'd never sell mine that cheap.

haha congrats on the buy!
LOL, sorry. In my area, the closest dealer had one for $11,665, I drove 2hr 45min and got this deal. I still have to pay taxes as it was an out of state sale for them. This was a dealer, not private sale. Kingsport Cycles in Kingsport TN.

I didn't even test ride it! They appraised my bike and gave me more than I hoped for, I said SOLD!

#6 ·
Hell Yeah, A sick bike and a sick deal!!

#14 ·
It had been sitting a while, and they put it on sale, it had a price tag of $10,999. I did notice an oil leak, but it was just the absence of a crush washer from the drain plug.

Awesome looking bike!

But this is the part that's blowing my mind, considering how rare it is to come across a chick who races. They're like unicorns in the wild. :grin:
First girl...err, woman, on the left.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.