Triumph 675 Forums banner

F.S. 2015 Triumph Thruxton

2K views 7 replies 1 participant last post by  slimchef675 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my thruxton for $8499 in central jersey. I recently bought a new Daytona and don't need two bikes right now. The bike has approximately 2,xxx miles on it now. It has had first 500 mile service done by dealership. I am also changing oil very soon with oem triumph oil filter and Castrol oil.
The bike has a few mods done including a lay flat instrument gauge ignition relocation mount bracket. It has k&n air filter and Norman hyde bell mouth air intake. I kept the oem air box. I deleted the secondary air injection and replaced with block off bolts with union jack emblems on them. I also deleted the O2 sensor with relay plugs to eliminate c.e.l. code pop ups.
The bike comes with a Bonneville luggage rack and a triumph king and queen seat. Update to the ecu! I removed the airbox baffle resealed with rtv clear silicone and downloaded triumph twin power map! Process was seemless. The bike has more power and is very smooth.
Price is negotiable.
Questions or interested please call or text Chris at 9 zero 8 three 2 nine 0 nine 4 one. Or p.m. thanks
Cheers,
Chris

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.