Triumph 675 Forums banner

Very talented but I still can't respect him...

7K views 54 replies 31 participants last post by  nbonci675r 
#1 ·
http://www.wimp.com/guybike/

Might have been posted before but there's no good way to search video so I'm posting it. The guy is obviously talented but I still want to call him a squid. Something about stunters just make want to hit something with a hammer. Maybe it's what they do to perfectly good motorcycles. Watching it my first thought would be how much better it would be with a Street Triple. Immediately after that thought is me punching myself in the face hard repeatedly for suggesting such a fate for one of the best bikes ever made.

#40 ·
he is a good rider stunt man what ever you want to call it but for all the ppl hating cause he has a hood an jeans on the doesnt fit got put some tight close on then make the same video an then say something.. im sure you guys dont actually watch these vids to see wat the men wear right? he does have skills

#42 ·
I'm sure he's referring to proper riding gear. I doubt, however, that he could do what he needs to do in leathers. I see nothing wrong with what he's wearing. We can't judge anyone based on their attire. Period. I know this could play into the squid persona, but his skills clearly squash that position. So...let's focus on the important part. Mad skills!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using motorcycle app

#43 ·
The fact his clothes aren't torn to shreds when he gets back up fron the crash should tell you someting... :whistle:

You can't tell what's under his clothes, except the back protector is clearly visible, and I guess he has wears just about the same armor as the worse ATGATT nazis here.

A real pro can't afford being out of work because he hurt himself stupidly, that's what makes the difference.

And I've seen triples turned to jigsaws by racing, not a pretty sight, then again, a pro can't afford being out of work because he wrecked his bike.

#44 ·
You know, I'm not gonna hate at all. I can't do it. I used to buy all the stunt DVDs I could get my hands on. I love it. It's such control. Its like watching Ken Block. You know he's a douche.... But he's great and you have to watch to see what he can do next to wow you.

#46 ·
So that's what you can do with a carrousel sprocket...?..
And youth,,,.......!
Oh, well I can get a sprocket but that youth never again.... ! LOL

It's, good he's livin it up....
I find those stunt events BORING!... But hey its not for everyone....
Alot of the bikes used for these actions are usually stolen or frankensteined from stolen parts... Alot of these guys have no respect for the engineering marvel that go into these bikes. They just wanna run with the street fighter scene... Just wanna wheelie, and burn rubber!!!!

#51 ·
If you don't start your ride on the MotoGP starting grid then you're a squid/noob/tool/******/loser.

Haters gonna hate

"slow is smooth, smooth is fast"
Only reason I'm not on the MotoGP starting grid is because they haven't seen my race videos yet. They won't accept them because I was wearing shorts, t-shirt, and flippy floppies. I then told them I beat the local record in that 3-mile stretch of the road. Jerks still won't accept my video. For that reason, I am not a squid.

#53 ·
Seen those videos a while ago, amazing skills. There's another video for the making of that one, he takes quite a few hard knocks. I've had a few of my mates that thought they could ride pretty well, have a go on my trials bike and they all were exhausted/bruised after 30 minutes or so and that thing only weighs about 70KG/150lbs~.
Haters be hating but most of them probably lack the necessary core strength, stamina and bike control that "Mr. Squid" has in that video.
Also, he's got another one of him doing better stuff on a frozen lake!

#54 ·
I've seen a few videos of that guy. Professionally done and pretty impressive all around. At least he does it with a crew of people standing by in case something goes wrong and as far as I know does it in empty places where others can't get caught up in a wreck when he has one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.