Triumph 675 Forums banner

'14 d675r - which fuel management system?

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  pbkid6974 
#1 ·
So it appears I have 3 choices power commander 5, bazzaz or rapid bike. I'm leaning toward the rapid bike race module simply because it will allow mapping of primary and secondary injectors as well as control ignition. All of this and it's cheaper and smaller than the 3 PCV modules I'd need for the same results. Anyone have any input or advice?

#10 ·
I'd like to see the dyno numbers with the akrapovic. I have the UK Race Support exhaust on order. E-check cleared yesterday and they told me 10 days lead time. Hopefully it'll be here by the mid-late july. If funds permit and I can afford a piggyback is like to put in on right away. If it comes down to it I'm probably going to go with the bazzaz with their auto tuner. Tho I do really like the rapid bike on paper. I'm gonna go talk to the dyno guy at the dealership I bought my bike at (they do a lot of race tuning there) and see what they recommend and are comfortable tuning.

#12 ·
I'd like to see the dyno numbers with the akrapovic. I have the UK Race Support exhaust on order.
Been trying to get a price quote from them for the slip-on but no luck. Did they quote you the 1000BPS for the full system?

I'm also interested in the Rapid Bike module. I have a tuner here in Vegas that is familiar with it and raves about it. Coincidentally, Si from UK Race Support is moving there in a few months!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.