OE rear brake lever - SOLD
Competition Werkes fender eliminator - SOLD
Triumph shorty brake lever, fits 675R (Brembo master) - SOLD
CRG levers - SOLD
Dynojet QS - SOLD
Rizoma gas cap - SOLD
Dunlop Q3's - SOLD

#11 ·
Rizoma lists the same part number for all years of Daytona, I think the difference between caps over the years is just which bolts are long vs which are short/decorative, so it shouldn't be an issue with this.

Reactions: 905
#15 ·
#16 · (Edited)
#17 · (Edited)
Rizoma LP200B Handlebar adapter

MGFChapin that adapter is Rizoma LP200B and can be purchased separately for 10 bucks. I have the Proguard Street version and using the exact same adapter for the Rizoma MA008B handlebars. BTW the LP200B adapter is not required for my Street Triple's stock handlebar since it comes with internal threaded nuts on both ends.

The actual difference between the Street and Race version is the guard mounts. The Street version has a straight guard mount and the Race version has a curved guard mount, which is clearly apparent in the photos you also shared. Due to the complex construction of the Race version the machining process cost is much higher compared to the street version, hence Rizoma's asking price is 3 times more than the Street version.

Please see the photo below:

You can read the review here:
http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/rizoma-proguard-race-brake-guard-safety-crash-protection-mc-tested

Hope this info helps

#19 ·
It's difficult to tell from your photo whether the arm has the same kink as the racing model. From the angle provided, it looks straight like the street, not kinked like the race. The mount looks like the race one, however. Didn't look like a threadcrap to me, just an observation. Did Rizoma revise these at some point?

#36 ·
Sure, I'll get a freight quote tomorrow.

It'll be a big box so not terribly cheap to ship, but if any of your compatriots need anything else from here maybe they'd be willing to pitch in? I could also consolidate if you still need anything from Riders Discount.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.