Triumph 675 Forums banner

06 Daytona Part out

5K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  wuzertheloser 
#1 · (Edited)
I have an '06 Daytona 675 that i am going to part out. Here is a a run down of everything on the bike as best i know. But i know little about thte bike as i bought it for the front end.

Here is the rundown as best i can tell.
When i did purchase the bike i rode it around for a few miles but that was it. The transmission seemed to shift fine, there was a brief flat spot in the pull of the engine at a certain throttle position, which leads me to believe there is nothing wrong but possibly a new TPS swich or matching the new ecu to the engine. The ECU on the bike now is not the original which i guess means it needs to be matched to the engine to clear some light on the dash. (not really sure though)

The bike DOES have a clear title. But the steering stop has broken off the frame and there is a small crack there as well. But no structural damage

THe crankcase cover was dented and damaged when it was dropped. it was patched with jb weld, but it that repair works jsut fine.

the bike received an awful repaint job and the left side fairing was cracked when it was dropped.

The fuel pump works just fine.
That is as best i can think of right now about the bike. If you have any questions i will answer them as best i can.
I will continue to past more photos as i take them. If specific ones are needed i will continue to upload them.
None of the prices include shipping.

Fuel Pump - Sold
Stock Clipons - $30
Rear Wheel - Sold
Front Wheel - Sold
Rear Shock - $100
ECU - $250
Full Exhaust System- $200

Frame with clean title - Sold
Swingarm - $100

Rearset Brake - Sold
Rearset transmission - **Sold
Chain guard - $15
Complete rear brake setup - $30

Fuel Tank -Sold
Gauges (bracket not included) - Sold
Radiator - Sold

Rear Subframe - $100
Passenger Pegs - $40/each
Infills - $20/each
Front Seat - $40
Left Fairing - $100
No cracks in decent shape minus bad paint job. Turn signal hole has been filled with bondo

Right Fairing - $100
No cracks in decent shape minus bad paint job. Turn signal hole has been filled with bondo. Bondo can be be seen on outside. Detailed photos on the photobucket website

Nose Fairing (comes with headlight)-$100
Small bondo repair on left side. Detailed photos on photobucket link

Tailight - $30

Here is a short video of the bike running.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeV7kQTqamI&feature=g-upl&context=G2e7466aAUAAAAAAAAAA"]2006 Triumph Daytona - YouTube[/nomedia]

http://s1164.photobucket.com/albums/q579/magrahamkp08/ - Here is the link to photos. Which i will continue to update with more as people request specific ones.
But here are a few to show the bike as bought and the mileage

The bike prior to removing the front end

See less See more
#4 ·
Does that price on the wheels include bearings, rotors, spacers, and sprocket carrier and cuch drive on the rear?

Also, if answers to the above are YES, can you PM me a price shipped to GA (30904). for the set fr/rr?

Thanks in advance.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.