Triumph 675 Forums banner

2013+ Striple Sargent Seat!

8K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Keithstriple 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#17 ·
Is the corbin really worse than the Sargent? I don't have the budget for one right now but will be in the market when I do. I have had two corbins on different bikes in the past, and they were heavenly. I also agree with the previous poster who returned his that the OEM seat pitches you too far forward and the Sargent (and Corbin) appear to level the seating position out a bit. I guess at some point you can't turn the STriple into a standard / sportbike hybrid...as much as I want to

#7 ·
I put 150 miles on the seat yesterday. It works very well -- reasonably comfortable on the highway and still easy to move side to side. Time will tell how much of an improvement it is.

#14 ·
After a couple of rides I wasn't happy with it and put the stock seat back on. That lasted one short ride. The Sargent isn't perfect but it is a world better than stock. I've now put a thousand or so miles on it and am happy I got it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.