Triumph 675 Forums banner

BikeBandit OEM parts

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  baz11 
#1 ·
Has anyone else noticed that Oem parts on bikebandit are nearly non existent now ? I was just checking on some small pieces for a 2011 R and there is like nothing. Where a few weeks ago I ordered some odds and ends and there were a lot more. I guess the used market will be the goto now.

#2 ·
I typically order OEM parts from a British source, i.e. Sprint Manufacturing or Jack Lilley. They are usually cheaper and faster than getting the parts from the dealer as well, lol. Just got some OEM Nissin brake caliper and master cylinder seals from Sprint, at almost half the listed cost on BikeBandit. Jack Lilley is an excellent OEM source and their email communication has been very good.

#5 ·
Ever since i tried to order f4i parts from bike bandit for a FSAE car back in 2010, and they took ~3 weeks to deliver parts cause they ship from warehouses all over, the US I haven't even considered them as an option.

I've had friends order bike parts from bike bandit and have similar experiences. I would never order from bike bandit. :nono:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.