Triumph 675 Forums banner

2015 daytona 675 R FOR SALE

6K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  windyrun 
#1 · (Edited)
My 2015 R with 7500 miles and fairly new tires (metzeler m 7rrs) is for sale for $8450.

The R model has quick shifter, brembo brakes, ohlins suspension front and back as well as carbon fiber fenders hugger and dash surround. which looks awesome!

All service done at dealer where i bought it (which includes a bonus 3K oil change) which is motorcycles of dulles. Also recently had brake flush at 6K service.

i'm in Arlington VA and am headed down the v4 path very soon for a change of pace which is the only reason bike is for sale-it has been completely reliable and without any problems, leaks, or any issues.

it does have the speedymoto adjustable clips ons and omni bars for a 2 inch rise in position for better ergos as well as the triumph rear cowl and fork guards, frame sliders, and rear bobbins installed...all triumph. original seat in hand as well as OEM clip ons

pm if interested or have questions. pic available

#4 ·
Thanks for the compliment. it is a looker :)

Going for a tuono 1100. went on a test ride a few times and really like its handling and the mid range punch. i've tested several different bikes this summer and the tuono is really the only one that to me compares in all around features to the d675.

#8 · (Edited)
PRICE UPDATE: $8450

KBB is $10,795 for this bike so at $8450 this is a really good deal (this is the R model with ohlins, brembos, quick shifter, and carbon fiber) !

Original owner. All service records in hand as is title. Ready to go to new home :)

My 2015 R with 7500 miles and fairly new tires (metzeler m 7rrs) is for sale for $9250K out the door.

its still under original factory warranty through feb 2017 :)

The R model has quick shifter, brembo brakes, ohlins suspension front and back as well as carbon fiber fenders hugger and dash surround. which looks awesome!

All service done at dealer where i bought it (which includes a bonus 3K oil change) which is motorcycles of dulles. Also recently had brake flush at 6K service.

i'm in Arlington VA and am headed down the v4 path very soon for a change of pace which is the only reason bike is for sale-it has been completely reliable and without any problems, leaks, or any issues.

it does have the speedymoto adjustable clips ons and omni bars for a 2 inch rise in position for better ergos as well as the triumph rear cowl and fork guards, frame sliders, and rear bobbins installed...all triumph. original seat in hand as well as OEM clip ons

pm if interested or have questions. pic available

#11 ·
He's not a dealer. This is a private party sale. Does your dealer give you a license anyway? Bump for a nice looking local bike.

I wonder if those clip ons would fit my Street Triple forks...

#16 ·
Rough time of year to sell for sure. Selling a couple bikes myself and it is slim out there. Good luck, hope you sell it in time to get you new ride for the summer! BTW this is a great deal for my neck of the woods, I see 2011s with miles going for high $7000s.

#17 ·
Thanks for the feedback. The good news is I still love riding it only trying to sell now since there are some nice deals on bikes with more comfy ergos for riding longer distances which is what I'm looking for now.

Good luck on your sales efforts as well :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.