Triumph 675 Forums banner

2012 675 out the door price?

8K views 46 replies 23 participants last post by  dubguy85 
#1 ·
How much did you guys get your 2012 daytonas for? I just bought one and am curious on the price. Let me know!

#7 ·
A decent price is whatever makes you happy. Do you want the bike? Then buy the fucker, you not want the bike? WHy the hell did you make this thread?

Either way just do what makes you happy. Yes that is a good enough price. Every area is going to be different, so either buy it or dont. It is your call.

#11 ·
A decent price is whatever makes you happy. Do you want the bike? Then buy the fucker, you not want the bike? WHy the hell did you make this thread?

Either way just do what makes you happy. Yes that is a good enough price. Every area is going to be different, so either buy it or dont. It is your call.
I wasnt asking if i should buy it, i already bought it. just sizing it up to what everyone else spent =)

#14 ·
yea thats the OTD price. I bought my last bike here and had such great customer service I bought this bike there even though its 1500 miles away now lol. Theres nothing that can sunstitute for great customer service, actually being treated like a person instead of a sale is something worth going back for!

#16 ·
I am buying it in Texas actually lol funny that your in Houston. I am in Ohio now but I bought my last bike from there and the customer service was sooo good I couldnt buy a bike anywhere else even though I moved to Ohio. RPM Cycles in Dallas. Great guys and really help you out! I reccommend them to buy your next bike from A++ place!

#33 ·
Well, while we're talking about exotics, how do Aussie girls take to Puerto Ricans? It's more exotic than just some run of the mill Yank... I even speak spanish and portuguese Haha, I love me an Aussie girl. MMMmmmm

#37 ·
Forgive me for reviving an old thread but I know how to use the search function :cool:.

Anyway, I am in the market for a 675R and looking for some more current OTD prices that others have paid. The best I have found was LA Cyclesports for $13,000 which sounds pretty steep considering the 2013's are almost here.

Thoughts anyone?

#39 ·
$13.1k OTD at SoCal Triumph. I believe LA Cyclesports quoted me 12.7 OTD over the phone, but they were more difficult for me to get to and SoCal was good to me. Call around and get quotes, use those to shop them. I'm sure you can do much better, especially with the new models coming in.

#38 ·
full $12,699 for my "13" from Green River Honda/Triumph in Gill, MA. i guess i should have waited to try to get them down with the new ones coming out, but i am very happy with my bike and the people at the dealer were real personable and good to deal with.

#46 ·
I've been looking around for 2012 675 and 675R in the norcal area and they are runnin low everywhere. 675R sold out in california according to the dealer i spoke to. 2012 675 in Red for $10k before taxes and fees at one shop. While they are lowering prices to clear out for the 2013 I think due to demand it's keeping some dealers at or above MSRP.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.