Triumph 675 Forums banner

Back on a 675

932 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  PsychoPhobic 
#1 ·
I bought my second new 675 yesterday. This time I went with the r version. I love the looks and can't wait for the mods process to take shape when I get her home.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hell yea!!
Love it.

Gotta say I fell in love with my 13 crystal white. And do like the black and red, but there will never be a Daytona as sexy as the se black and gold.

Super awesome that you picked this up!! R all the way!!!

Keep us updated on the mods

What geographic area are you?

#3 ·
She is a beauty! I love that time right when you buy a new bike and get all of your own unique mods to make it YOURS. Not to get too intimate, but it really is like bonding with a child or lover.

I love the color as well. Personally, I prefer the White/Red because it is a bit more visible. But damn if that Black/Red doesn't look sexy. I want one!

#7 ·
I'm in central jersey. My favorite Daytona color of all time is the tornado red. I'll have to get used to not having to wax or detail spray the matte finish. Trying to get set and ready for some track days this year too! Thanks to all who welcomed me and all who checked in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.