Triumph 675 Forums banner

Post pics of your Graphite 675!

126K views 400 replies 183 participants last post by  RT675 
#1 ·
#332 ·
Here are the final pictures before she was traded in for a "2013" Sulphur Yellow...

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Motorcycle
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting
Speedometer Odometer Tachometer Gauge Vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#333 ·
#349 ·
Hey guys, picked up my daytona march of this year. It's a 06 and just rolled 8K when I put it away for winter. I liked the graphite color because you don't see it a lot on bikes (mainly rockets) and as much as I liked it I wanted a darker shade and with more metallic so it popped in the sun. Working on painting it at work, its about 80% done. I also just could not stand the older style graphics. So I put the 2012 style on but I painted them on with a custom pearl white. Just wanted to share

Attachments

#359 · (Edited)
Here are the Revised pics of my beautiful 2006 Graphite Grey. Double bubble, Stomp Grip, ProGrip Grips and protons fitted. Next the Jardine and Gold Wheels.

#362 ·
Thanks mate.

I'd go b/w plates. Love em! I don't have the plate cover anymore as it didn't sit around the plate very well. Looks ok from the back and crap from the side. My car plate is 'MONST'. It's black and white (yes I am a magpie supporter). Vic roads said I would have to cancel the car rego to get the same plates for the bike. At $600 for custom plates. They can wait a while.

Anyway in regards to the rego holder. If you take the seat off and look behing the subframe. Just above the seat lock you will see a bolt holding the plastic battery compartment in place.
Remove the bolt. Slide the rego holder into place and reattach the bolt. It's a little fiddly. But it's better than anywhere else on the bike. I'll post a couple of pics if you like.

#365 ·
I bought the bike as the second owner. The bike was a demo. So it came fully loaded with all of the genuine triumph accessories. The only things missing were the gel seat and the seat cowl.

The triumph carbon bits are;
hugger, infills, front guard, heel guards, exhaust cover/guard and outlet tip.
The only complaint is with the exhaust cover resin seems to be fading which is
probably due to the heat and fumes.

The other triumph bits;
alarm, TOR exhaust (looks identical - sounds amazing).

Hope that helps.

#368 ·
That colour is awesome and I'm positive your bike will look great.
However it wont be a graphite anymore. It will be an ex-graphite.
You sure you couldn't get a gold, red or blue Daytona and change that to metallic charcoal......Good luck with your paint job. Can't wait to see it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.