Votes: 1,007 60.2%
  • 36 to 45

Votes: 271 16.2%
  • over 45

Votes: 169 10.1%

Age Of Daytona 675 Riders

83K views 430 replies 353 participants last post by  Smeggals 
#1 ·
If you ride a Daytona 675, how old are you?

21 and under
22 to 35
36 to 45
over 45

#8 ·
I'm 60 years old and still running with the big dogs on the street.....barely. At the track.....i just don't get enthused anymore.....and run just barely fast enough to run in Expert....but i stay in Intermediate where i belong.
Not bad for an old fart. :sp

I just started FORMULA50RACING.COM this winter and i'm looking forward to have some more fun on the fiddys this year. Check out the website.

#25 ·
I'm 60 years old and still running with the big dogs on the street.....barely. At the track.....i just don't get enthused anymore.....and run just barely fast enough to run in Expert....but i stay in Intermediate where i belong.
Not bad for an old fart. :sp

I just started FORMULA50RACING.COM this winter and i'm looking forward to have some more fun on the fiddys this year. Check out the website.
You given me cause to celebrate! I'm 47 and afraid my sportbike days were coming to a close. If you're still enjoying the track at 60 I bet I can, too. Thanks for the encouragement Canyondancer! I needed it today.
:biker

#13 ·
I guess i should have clarified that FORMULA 50 is not for folks over 50 years old. It's 50cc racing.....and yep it's in Georgia.....and yep you guy can come out and race with us in Georgia. I'm riding a stock Yamaha Zuma scooter for the whole series. Can ya imagine going through GA 180 Wolf's Pen Gap......WIDE OPEN?

#15 ·
im 39

#21 ·
#22 ·
I think the categories could be better divided. Like the standard age demographic of 18-26 and 27-35. I'm 31, my joints act like they are 65, and I ride a motorcycle like I'm 14.

#27 ·
It's amazing how you get used to someone's avatar and that's how you instantly identify them -- and then they go and change it and it takes a few seconds to figure it out, LOL!

My case in point: ToeCutter has always (AFAIK) had that eye-patch dude (I think it was it Snake from Mad Max?), and I didn't realize it was him until I saw his actual name. Craziness... :D