Triumph 675 Forums banner

Official 2013 Triumph675.net Calendar Thread! CALENDARS COMPLETED! SEE HERE!

37K views 120 replies 41 participants last post by  Bushmaster86 
#1 · (Edited)
Can you believe that we completed these on time this year? Who knew that would happen? Without further a due, here are the Official 2013 Triumph675.net Track and Street Calendars, presented by Heath and myself. Thanks again for everyone's submissions (small submission list this year, lets do better next year please!)

http://www.cafepress.com/triumph675/9574998

Hope you all enjoy them!

Please read this carefully and all the way through, including my next two posts. Your photo's will automatically be disqualified if the rules are not followed, and I will not be going after you, I will simply delete your submissions. Sorry, but you ask why there were delays last year?

Hello! Its that time already! Yes! We are starting earlier this year in order to avoid any delays like the previous year. I am giving you all just under 6 months to take, collect, and send in pictures of your 675's for the 2013 calendar. (Daytona 675's and Street Triples)
Here are the 2012 calendars as an example:

2012 Race/track Calendar - http://www.cafepress.com/+2012_triumph675net_racing_wall_calendar,611654555

2012 Street/Road - http://www.cafepress.com/+2012_triumph675net_street_wall_calendar,611654554

I would like to create two calendars just like last year. One will be our Racing/Track Calendar, and the other will be our usual Street Calendar. The Racing/Track Calendar will include any pictures related to the racetrack that include a Daytona 675/Street Triple, while the Street Calendar will include any pictures taken on the road, or wherever. Please limit the amount of photo shopping of the photos, not saying there cannot be any.. but don't go crazy with it.

SUBMISSION WILL RUN UNTIL NOVEMBER 5th, 2012

Please submit a maximum of 3 race/track pictures, and 3 street pictures. I know it does not seem like a lot, but it will make our selection process a little easier and it will make you try that much harder to find/take some good pictures!

Please email all pictures to:

675calendars@gmail.com

I need your email to state the following:

Your username MUST be in the title of the email!!

Who you are, both real name and forum name

Where the photo was taken

and please identify other riders from the forum in your photos if you can.

ALSO PLEASE TRY AND MAKE SURE YOU PHOTOS ARE OF THE ABSOLUTE HIGHEST QUALITY!! DON'T SEND ME THUMBNAIL PHOTOS!
AND IF YOU HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO MAKE SURE I RECEIVE THEM IN 150 DPI QUALITY MINIMUM, 200 DPI IS PREFERRED, OTHERWISE I HAVE TO DO A LOT OF WORK TO GET THEM SIZED. Please try to get them within these parameters, I am no where near the computer god that Heath is.

(just an example, this would be too small)

Please spread the word around, post it in your signatures, anything..

Any questions please PM me,

John

See less See more
#103 ·
Folks.. I am quite sorry for the delays, between the almost 10K miles of airline travel in the last 30 days, and no response from the firm triumph hired to police their copyright, it really slowed me down in getting resolution.

So in lieu of the firm not responding, I posted up as decent of a font as I could. I searched through at several dozen to pick the one I did. The calendars are at cafepress again for your pleasure. If you have a better font that can be suggested, I can redo the covers.

#109 ·
ordered mine just now. thanks for the work putting this together.

#111 ·
Don't forget to pick these up guys! Neither Heath or I make a profit on these calendars, we just do it for you all. So get them while you can! :thumbup:

#114 ·
Correction, Heath and I made the calendars, and its spelled "calendar." :biggrinjester:

#116 ·
ok, John, this is your polite kick in the pants... isn't it about time to start plugging for the 2014 calendars? Track season's over (for most of us) and I'm sure you can use something to procrastinate wedding planning

#117 ·
#118 ·
oh, sorry, John. I didn't see it in the calendars forum and forgot that search is my friend (got lazy actually). I'll see if Pete wants to split the workload since neither of us are neck-deep in wedding stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.