Triumph 675 Forums banner

Owners manual (already used search)

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  rsparky 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a 2011 owners manual, tried the search and Google but nothing comes up for a 2011 specifically. Is it a generic manual covering the Daytona and Street Triple for multiple years? Mostly finding 2013+ I would like to have the factory paper copy.

#3 ·
Wouldn't it have been easier to just say you didn't know or post a link that actually helped, rather than some passive aggressive bullshit "let me google that for you" post that had nothing to do with what I was looking for?

Again, I'm posting in the Street Triple thread for a reason.
I'm looking for a 2011 owners manual, tried the search and Google but nothing comes up for a 2011 specifically. Is it a generic manual covering the Daytona and Street Triple for multiple years? Mostly finding 2013+ I would like to have the factory paper copy.

#5 ·
Easy killer. The humor on this forum is just a little more cynical than most. I'm sure if you just take the Daytona out of the search and type Street Triple and you will get the results you need. Additionally, if you go to the Triumph website you can get an owner's manual there to download. Are you the second owner of the bike? If not then why didn't the dealer provide you a copy?

#6 ·
Reeer hissss!

One more thought. This forum has more info than its own search feature gives. Another awesome feature with Google is site search. But it still probably wouldn't be posted here, as anyone could go to the triumph website to download it...

#7 ·
Reeer hissss!

One more thought. This forum has more info than its own search feature gives. Another awesome feature with Google is site search. But it still probably wouldn't be posted here, as anyone could go to the triumph website to download it...
Took me a minute to understand what animal you were trying to portray! LOL! Clearly an angry koala!

#8 ·
There are hissing porcupines if that counts, I believe. Lmao. Sorry op, it would have been a crime not to take the opportunity. Are you looking for anything in particular in the owners manual that wouldn't be in the service manual?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.