Triumph 675 Forums banner

Gear for sale (helmets and jackets)

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  hefdukes23 
#1 ·
It's with great sadness that I had to sell my bike a couple of weeks ago and now I need to get rid of the gear that I (and my wife) wore while riding.

Willing to ship if necessary. Prices do not include shipping but I'm willing work with you on that.

Thanks everyone.

Arai RX-Q helmet. Size M. Bought new for ^$700 with tinted visor. Clear comes with it as well. Never dropped. Babied and cared for as is the case with all of my motorcycle gear. --- $400

Shoei RF-1000 Jester helmet. Size M. Comes with blue tinted shield and clear. Also never dropped. --- $250

Bell Star Cerwinski helmet. Size M. Worn maybe 5 times. It felt too big on my head once the pads broke in. Never dropped. --- $250

Scorpion Women's Exo 1000 helmet. Believe the size is also M. Never dropped. Great condition. --- $175

Triumph Leather Jacket size 40/50. Broken in nicely. No scratches or tears. Near perfect condition. --- $150 (I'm about 5'8", 170lbs with a little beer gut and this was getting snug on me over the last 10lbs).

Shift Racing textile jacket. Size M. Almost perfect condition. No marks, no tears. --- $100

Any questions, I answer texts very quickly. Want to get rid of these soon. (2O7) 239-44O4

Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Sorry. I horribly screwed up the images... Here we go again..

Helmet Sports gear Hood Bicycle helmet Automotive lighting
Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Helmet Sports gear Sports equipment Motorcycle helmet Automotive design
Helmet Sports equipment Motorcycle helmet Sports gear Cap
Sports uniform Jersey Product Sleeve Sports equipment
Automotive tire Sleeve Grey Jacket Personal protective equipment
Camouflage Military camouflage Military uniform Sleeve Collar

#5 ·
Good call. I will try to get those tonight.

#11 ·
Sorry, I completely missed this one...

The jacket is not perforated. It's definite warm in the heat. I'm no longer in Vegas but did wear it on summer rides there. It has enough ventilation as long as you keep moving. I would also mostly only go on rides super early in the morning to avoid getting stuck in midday heat. I was more worried about protection in a fall than a little extra sweat.

With THAT said, jacket is clean and smell-free!

#8 ·
For the Shoei helmet, check under the headliner for another sticker. That sticker also has the manufacture date. The laminated sticker in the chin of the Shoei has a xx-xx date that usually rubs away pretty quickly.

Reactions: hefdukes23
#14 ·
Sorry. Price is firm on that jacket.

I'm 5'8", 170 and it fits snug. It fit better back at 155lbs to give you an idea.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.