Triumph 675 Forums banner

Strapping in trailer

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  TwoWheeledWonder 
#1 ·
Hey, in the process of getting my first trailer and am planning on using the pitbull system to hold the bike. How do you guys hold/ strap everything else down? I'm thinking of getting some etrack, but curious how you guys get like the tables and pit stands in and strapped down so they aren't flopping all over the place. I'd prefer to have it strapped to the walls so it's not just everything all over the floor.

Thanks

#2 ·
I've compiled some photos of trailer set ups, I also threw in my custom creation. Pitbull has released restraints for their stands and TRS systems. You should be able to hang all of that if you're willing to spend the extra dough for it, or you can just pile it all in there and strap it down to the etrack like you suggested.

I still have to add etrack to my truck bed system, a nice layer of paint, and pretty up some edges and get more safety clips for it. It seems to be working pretty well so far.

Here's the album:

#13 ·
Before I got Pit Bulls installed on my Kendon dual trailer, I used these tie-downs. The safety latch makes it so they can't possible become undone. All I did was sit on the bike and pull the tie down tight, so suspension was only compressed a little bit. Did this on the front and the rear.

Probably got well over a thousand miles on that setup with a Street Triple and Ninja 250 side-by-side. Zero issues.

#14 ·
Before I got Pit Bulls installed on my Kendon dual trailer, I used these tie-downs. The safety latch makes it so they can't possible become undone. All I did was sit on the bike and pull the tie down tight, so suspension was only compressed a little bit. Did this on the front and the rear.

Probably got well over a thousand miles on that setup with a Street Triple and Ninja 250 side-by-side. Zero issues.
I have a couple of those Powertye sets as well - best designed straps out there IMO. I also only weigh the bike down with a rider and snug it up, no need to compress the bike much at all. I prefer Baxley chocks over the Pit Bull TRS though. :wink3:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.