Triumph 675 Forums banner

Motorcycle Picture Game

96K views 968 replies 113 participants last post by  firedude 
#1 · (Edited)
I got this idea from a friend who is a member of a Honda Forum. The whole point of the game is to give you one more excuse to get out and ride. How you play is someone posts something that you have to go out and find, and take a picture of your bike in front of it. i.e. Street sign, landmark, building, whatever. The first person to get it done and post a picture as proof gets to decide the next thing to find.

Rules:
1. NOTHING that requires the rider to do anything ILLEGAL.
2. Any streetbike owner is allowed to participate, not just Triumph.
3. Neither you nor any friends riding around playing the game with you can be in the picture.
4. Can't post the same thing twice.
5. If something goes a week without being found it can be vetoed.
6. If you happen to already have a picture of your bike and the challenge you have to go take a new picture. Using old pics is cheating.
7. NO trolling

Try to be original and above all have fun. Pictures can be interpreted however you want as long as it makes sense. I'll start by giving the first thing to go find!

Next to a cop car

COMPLETED:
Next to a cop car - mikereiser
2 triumphs together - louie3
Next to a historic statue - bigk7790
In front of grocery store - neptune
In front of a brick wall - dave675se
In front of a stadium - bigk7790
Next to an Irish pub - firedude
With sports car of same color - louie3
By a pumpkin patch - bigk7790
W/ a near nekkid girl - bravo503
In your kitchen - bigk7790
Street sign w/ 3 of same letter - dave675se
Asian massage parlor - bravo503
Halloween costume - cloud22116
Next to historic landmark - papachristou
Next to digital speed sign - nbonci675r
W/ an animal (no cat/dog) - neptune
W/ something related to astronomy -

See less See more
#589 ·
Since we had a 60 degree Dec. 2nd in Chicago!?!?!?!? I figured I would revive this thread so....

Tire Wheel Vehicle Property Motor vehicle

You get a huge quality burrito for 6 bucks and they are one of the only places open at 4am (which is when they make their finest burritos). Great place to go after a long night of partying and drinking. Drink responsibly please.

Next challenge: A picture with an airplane/helicopter. (Any type any size any place, just not a toy)

#590 ·
Since we had a 60 degree Dec. 2nd in Chicago!?!?!?!? I figured I would revive this thread so....

View attachment 34245

You get a huge quality burrito for 6 bucks and they are one of the only places open at 4am (which is when they make their finest burritos). Great place to go after a long night of partying and drinking. Drink responsibly please.

Next challenge: A picture with an airplane/helicopter. (Any type any size any place, just not a toy)
Nice JOB!

Now where to find a helicopter.......:whistle:

#597 ·
BTW, where has OP been? It would be nice to have the list on post #1 updated. I've been through every page of this thread and I've seen tasks not completed or done twice, we need to organize the info and continue with the shenanigans.

...MODS...:whistle:

#599 ·
Damn, my unit only has planes.

"slow is smooth, smooth is fast"
Planes are fair game. I posted "airplane/helicopter" i didn't want to make it too difficult by making it so specific. I figure if its easier more people are inclined to go out and do it. :thumbup:

@Knolly- I concur that it must be a new picture. Rule 6. Get out there and ride!!

#603 ·
Yeah, I remember. It was back in May. Around the 19th I think...

#606 ·
New challenge: In front of a sign that could be read as innuendo or a pun.

You can't make the sign your self. Something like "Dick's plumbing" or something silly like that. "Hooters" doesn't count, that one is too easy. I suppose this sign could be on a building or perhaps on a vehicle. Let's see how creative every one can be.

#608 ·
I know this is cheap...

But I have really enjoyed reading this thread and would like to keep it going. Plus, it is all kinds of winter here in MN, and hard to ride to an innuendo sign. So hopefully this will suffice.

Assuming so...

Next challenge: Your bike with a politician. Anything above dog catcher will do.

Attachments

#611 ·
I don't want this thread to die. Politician hasn't been done yet. NFoxy22 should make another challenge...

#613 ·
<---San Diego. I'm going on a ride tomorrow.

#631 ·
I've passed several ambulances while riding over the past few days, but I haven't seen any stopped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.