Triumph 675 Forums banner

New 2014 Series SV Racing Parts 180 - 190 Tire Warmers are Back in Stock

13K views 22 replies 3 participants last post by  SV Racing Parts 
#1 · (Edited)
New 2016 Series SV Racing Parts 180 - 190 Tire Warmers are Back in Stock

:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts, New 2014 Series SV Racing Parts 180 - 190 Tire Warmers are Back in Stock.

These 3 Way Temperature Adjustable Racing Tire Warmers allow you to change the operating temperature of the tire warmers to match your needs and conditions,

These are a sweet deal that will run until the current inventory is sold out, Buy Now and enjoy the Best Performing High Value Tire Warmer available, These are good.

$199.99 with $10 Flat Rate Shipping anywhere in the USA,

Back in Stock Pricing is in effect for the remaining limited stock. The Full Warranty applies to these Tire Warmers,

Fully Aluminumized for Even Heat Distribution including High Quality Nomex and Kevlar Construction and Fully Aluminumized for Even Heat Distribution across the full Tire, with Deep Side Curtains to keep your heat in all the way to the rims,

The Set Includes Front and Rear Tire Warmers with Full Digital Temperature Control and a great looking Carrying Bag to make storage and Transportation easy,

$199.99 Back in Stock Pricing, with $10 Shipping to your door

The adjustable setting allows you to safely heat Rain Tires and Save and Control Heat Cycles in-between sessions regardless of weather conditions.

Set your Tire Temperatures at your Manufacturers Recommended Temperatures and Focus on Racing.

Here is the SV Racing Parts New 2012 Series Tire Warmer on the left and another tire warmer brand on the right,

Carrying Bag is included. It is sized for two tire warmers to fit into, ready for packing and storage.

Super Value on High Quality Digital Tire Warmers Built to Perform for Champions and New Riders Alike.

Available in SuperBike Sizing and also Available in SuperMoto, SV650, F3- F4, 150 - 170 sizing,

Let me know the size you want, Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com

We Ship Internationally Every Day, Visit me at www.svracingparts.com

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

See less See more
#4 ·
:) Hi, The same as other High Quality Brands like Chicken Hawk or Woodcraft, One Year materials and workmanship. Warranty repair if required is done right here in the USA,

These are excellent parts that will serve you well,

I just had 100 of the SV Racing Parts, 180 - 190 Sets sewn up and are down to 26 sets let in stock so act now to not get caught in between shipments,

Blair

#5 ·
:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts, New 2014 Series SV Racing Parts 180 - 190 Tire Warmers are Back in Stock.

These 3 Way Temperature Adjustable Racing Tire Warmers allow you to change the operating temperature of the tire warmers to match your needs and conditions,

These are a sweet deal that will run until the current inventory is sold out, Buy Now and enjoy the Best Performing High Value Tire Warmer available, These are good.

Back in Stock Pricing is in effect for the remaining limited stock. The Full Warranty applies to these Tire Warmers,

Fully Aluminumized for Even Heat Distribution including High Quality Nomex and Kevlar Construction and Fully Aluminumized for Even Heat Distribution across the full Tire, with Deep Side Curtains to keep your heat in all the way to the rims,

The Set Includes Front and Rear Tire Warmers with Full Digital Temperature Control and a great looking Carrying Bag to make storage and Transportation easy,

The adjustable setting allows you to safely heat Rain Tires and Save and Control Heat Cycles in-between sessions regardless of weather conditions.

Set your Tire Temperatures at your Manufacturers Recommended Temperatures and Focus on Racing.

Here is the SV Racing Parts New 2012 Series Tire Warmer on the left and another tire warmer brand on the right,

Carrying Bag is included. It is sized for two tire warmers to fit into, ready for packing and storage.

Super Value on High Quality Digital Tire Warmers Built to Perform for Champions and New Riders Alike.

Available in SuperBike Sizing and also Available in SuperMoto, SV650, F3- F4, 150 - 170 sizing,

Blair

#6 ·
:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts, New 2014 Series SV Racing Parts 180 - 190 Tire Warmers are Back in Stock and selling out fast at these prices.

Everyone who has purchased their SV Racing Parts, Tire Warmers has been very happy with them. All Warranty and Repair work is done right here in the USA and I can tell you that the Warranty claim rate is very low we track every set that has any customer related repairs done, You will be Happy with the Quality and Performance,

These are a sweet deal that will run until the current inventory is sold out, Buy Now and enjoy the Best Performing High Value Tire Warmer available, These are very good.

The Set Includes Front and Rear Tire Warmers with 3 Way Temperature Control and a great looking Carrying Bag to make storage and Transportation easy,

Blair

#7 ·
:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts, New 2014 Series SV Racing Parts 180 - 190 Tire Warmers are Back in Stock and selling out fast at these prices.

Everyone who has purchased their SV Racing Parts, Tire Warmers has been very happy with them. All Warranty and Repair work is done right here in the USA and I can tell you that the Warranty claim rate is very low.

We track every set that has any customer related repairs done, You will be Happy with the Quality and Performance,

These New 3 Way Temperature Adjustable Racing Tire Warmers allow you to change the operating temperature of the tire warmers to match your needs and conditions,

These are a sweet deal that will run until the current inventory is sold out, Buy Now and enjoy the Best Performing High Value Tire Warmer available, These are very good.

The Set Includes Front and Rear Tire Warmers with 3 Way Temperature Control and a great looking Carrying Bag to make storage and Transportation easy,

Blair

#8 ·

Everyone who has purchased their SV Racing Parts, Tire Warmers has been very happy with them. All Warranty and Repair work is done right here in the USA and I can tell you that the Warranty claim rate is very low.

We track every set that has any customer related repairs done, You will be Happy with the Quality and Performance,

These New 3 Way Temperature Adjustable Racing Tire Warmers allow you to change the operating temperature of the tire warmers to match your needs and conditions,

Blair

#9 ·

Blair

#10 ·

Blair

#11 ·

Blair

#12 ·

Blair

#13 ·

Blair

#14 ·
New 2015 Series SV Racing Parts 180 - 190 Tire Warmers are Back in Stock

:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts, New 2015 Series SV Racing Parts 180 - 190 Tire Warmers are Back in Stock and selling out fast at these prices.

Blair

#15 ·

:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts, New 2015 Series SV Racing Parts 180 - 190 Tire Warmers are Back in Stock and selling out fast at these prices.

Blair

#16 ·

Blair

#17 ·

Blair

#18 ·

Blair

#19 ·

Blair

#20 ·

Blair

#21 ·

Blair

#22 ·

Blair

#23 ·
New 2016 Series SV Racing Parts 180 - 190 Tire Warmers are Back in Stock

:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts, New 2016 Series SV Racing Parts 180 - 190 Tire Warmers are Back in Stock and selling out fast at these prices.

We are also Stocking the 200 Series Tire Warmers for anyone running the big rears for Track and Race Days,

Order the Rear Size to match the Tires you Run and these Awesome Tire Warmers will do their job for you!!

Blair

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.