Triumph 675 Forums banner

How many miles did your stockers last?

18K views 77 replies 67 participants last post by  VK56DEHAN 
#1 ·
Mine is at 6500 miles and about to replace them.

#69 ·
I am pretty blown away with how many miles you guys are managing from the SuperCorsa SP's.. Especially with the commuting miles that were mentioned.

If i could manage 800 solid track miles I would be stoked..Have about 150'ish now.:whistle:

#76 ·
Changed my Supercorsas out for a set of Q3s at just over 4000 miles. Had plenty of life left as well but heading out on an almost 1000 mile trip and don't want to chance them wearing out in the middle of nowhere. Saved the SuperCorsas on the wall just in case I ever need a spare on short notice.

#78 ·
Got about 5600 miles on the stock supercorsas and still have at least 1k left on them....minimum. I, for the most part, stopped commuting on this bike and just ride the twisties basically....keeps the tire nice and round and it wears evenly. When commuting I got a flat spot REALLY fast though. They probably wouldn't have lasted more than 5k at that rate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.