Triumph 675 Forums banner

12 Street Triple R Daytona cams, Low miles & Tasteful Mods. (MD)

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  G2G 
#1 ·
Lets try this again.

I keep going back and forth about selling this. I picked up a D675R last fall and its time for the STR to go.

Located in Frederick, MD. I want $7000 for it. Maybe a little less if I can pull some parts. I realize this puts it @ the top of the market, But its low miles and I've poured a ton of time and money into this bike. I try to shoot for a it could have come off the factory floor theme with my mods.

This bike isnt your off the shelf STR. It made 115HP on the dyno in near 100 degree temps. It pulls like a monster and will eat 600's all day long. That being said, this bike has never let me down. I wouldn't hesitate to take it anywhere or put it up against a stock bike for reliability.

Oil changes on time always, Valve check 200 miles ago
46xx miles

Performance Mods:
Daytona Cams dyno tuned with tune ECU. Put down 115 HP in almost 100 degrees and 95% humidity(BEST THING I've ever done to this bike)
Termin8tor modded headers(collector replaced and de catted)
Competition Werkes Can w/ Carbon fiber insert has a custom flare to work with Termin8tor headers
BMC Airfilter
1050 Throttle tube
OEM Quick Shifter
Wood Craft engine covers
CNC levers

Other stuff:
Ohlins 675R Rear shock, refreshed and sprung for 200lb rider
13+ rad shrouds and blades
Belly pan, Fly screen, seat cowl
13+ OEM frame sliders
Fork sliders
Watensen LED front blinkers
Ebay Integrated rear tail light
Competition Werkes fender eliminator
Almost new Q3's
CRG Arrow Mirrors
Carbon Heel Guards
Tech Spec Tank grips
Triumph OEM Chain protector
Box full of stock parts

Sure there's more im missing.

See less See more
#2 ·
Bump!

#5 ·
Thanks for the kind words guys! It really is a great bike. Its one of my all time favorite bikes to ride, but there's no use in it sitting in the garage collecting dust. Someone will come get it and put the miles on it deserves!

#6 ·
Still for Sale!! Come and get it!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.