Triumph 675 Forums banner

FS: Hopped Off the Fence Parting Out 2007 Daytona

9K views 48 replies 17 participants last post by  MBZuki 
#1 ·
Hello folks, I joined the boards a couple months back because I was going to try and do some research and play around with this 675 but have decided to just part it out instead.

Machine has just over 30,396 km or around 18k miles +/-. I have heard it run and it ran briefly before the electrics went on the fritz again. When I started poking around the harness I found a few broken/frayed/spliced wires and left if at that.

Extras are Attack rearsets, Woodcraft clip ons, Pazzos, what I'm fairly sure was a GSX-R spec Pitbull Racing steering stabilizer that was modified to fit, a generic M4 carbon silencer, Puig dark smoke screen, and Dunlop slicks on the OEM wheels.

I am up in Canada, can be found on various other boards (GSXR/gixxer.com, 1000rr.net, svrider.com, etc.) for authenticity.

See less See more
#11 ·
PM sent

#14 ·
This is the Pitbull stabilizer that was on it, but I suspect it isn't the right model and or pieces are missing seeing how it was mounted...

As parts or maybe it could be made to work, haven't contacted Pitbull to find out about missing parts. $100 shipped?

What is left:

- ECU
- Harness
- Front and rear wheels with tires and rotors
- Calipers
- Engine
- Frame subframe swingarm
- M4 can
- Puig windscreen
- Airbox
- Triple trees
- Ignition cylinder and gas tank cylinder
- Tank with fuel pump
- Rectifier

#19 ·
What is left:

- ECU
- Harness
- Front and rear wheels with tires and rotors
- Calipers
- Engine
- Frame subframe swingarm
- M4 can
- Puig windscreen
- Airbox
- Triple trees
- Ignition cylinder and gas tank cylinder
- Tank with fuel pump
- Rectifier
Will have pictures of some of these things left up later.

Engine and ECU might be headed to a local guy for a go kart project. Anyone interested in all three frame assemblies together?

#17 ·
Yeah that pitbull is nowhere close to how it's supposed to mount. Mine has tabs that are part of the solid block that go into the cutouts in the upper triple.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
As I suspected, thanks for the input.

Received the cluster... Just as advertised, packaged extremely well, and works like a champ!!

Thank You!!
Glad to hear, thanks again!

#23 ·
Got the wheel assemblies today, thank you! So excited to have an extra set for the next race round!!:grin2:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.