Triumph 675 Forums banner

Anyone have the D675 2013 CP Fender Eliminator Kit?

788 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  fishtacos 
#1 ·
I removed the passenger pegs not long ago and this is exactly what I've been looking to piece together. Not to steal ideas but I'd love to know how it's put together because I'd much prefer to do it myself than pay $150 which is ludicrous for something so easy to fabricate. The main issue I've found is using the giant holes left by the bolts from the pegs. Thoughts?

#2 ·
Are you sure you have a 2013? The passenger pegs are attached to the inside of the subframe on the 2013+ models. The issue you should run into is the hole left by the plate hanger assembly when you take that off.

#3 ·
Yep 2013. The hole left under the tail is all good since my old FE let me keep the cover while removing the plate holder. The Comp Werkes FE is the only one I've seen that uses the passenger pegs (holes), which I already removed. Other than zip ties I don't see another viable option since it's all plastic underneath.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.